Deborah Gibson and Tiffany Cast as Enemies in New TV Movie
Eighties pop rivals Deborah Gibson and Tiffany are going head-to-head once more - they've been cast as enemies in upcoming movie "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid". The former teen pop stars, who were often portrayed as chart competitors in their heyday, will poke fun at their 'rivalry' with opposing roles in the new TV movie.
Gibson is to star as an animal rights campaigner who frees exotic snakes from pet stores, while Tiffany will play a park ranger desperate to save endangered alligators. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the film's script sees the duo battle it out at a party before finishing off their brawl in a swamp outside.
Syfy network executive Thomas Vitale insists the idea for the project, which begins shooting in June, was conceived after Tiffany admitted she'd always wanted to work with Gibson. He adds, "They loved the idea of taking this perceived rivalry and having some fun with it."
The movie will be broadcast in the U.S. next year.
More Tiffany News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene