Drake Rapped in Silence in Front of Star-Studded Audience
Drake was left silent during a concert in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, June 22 after the sound cut out mid-show. The hip-hop newcomer was performing at Bao Steakhouse in L.A. as part of a promotional event, with a star-studded audience including Jamie Foxx, Zoe Saldana and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
But Drake's rapping fell quiet half-way through his set when a technical problem affected the sound and halted the show, according to the New York Daily News. The newspaper reports hip-hop fan Foxx went over to the sound booth to talk to the engineer in charge. A source claims the singer/actor "went nuts on the guy working in the sound booth".
The botched gig comes just a week after Drake was forced to cancel a show in New York due to over-crowding.
More Drake News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd