Drake Rapped in Silence in Front of Star-Studded Audience
Drake was left silent during a concert in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, June 22 after the sound cut out mid-show. The hip-hop newcomer was performing at Bao Steakhouse in L.A. as part of a promotional event, with a star-studded audience including Jamie Foxx, Zoe Saldana and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
But Drake's rapping fell quiet half-way through his set when a technical problem affected the sound and halted the show, according to the New York Daily News. The newspaper reports hip-hop fan Foxx went over to the sound booth to talk to the engineer in charge. A source claims the singer/actor "went nuts on the guy working in the sound booth".
The botched gig comes just a week after Drake was forced to cancel a show in New York due to over-crowding.
More Drake News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'