Drake Rapped in Silence in Front of Star-Studded Audience
Drake was left silent during a concert in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, June 22 after the sound cut out mid-show. The hip-hop newcomer was performing at Bao Steakhouse in L.A. as part of a promotional event, with a star-studded audience including Jamie Foxx, Zoe Saldana and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
But Drake's rapping fell quiet half-way through his set when a technical problem affected the sound and halted the show, according to the New York Daily News. The newspaper reports hip-hop fan Foxx went over to the sound booth to talk to the engineer in charge. A source claims the singer/actor "went nuts on the guy working in the sound booth".
The botched gig comes just a week after Drake was forced to cancel a show in New York due to over-crowding.
More Drake News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March