Drake Rapped in Silence in Front of Star-Studded Audience
Drake was left silent during a concert in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, June 22 after the sound cut out mid-show. The hip-hop newcomer was performing at Bao Steakhouse in L.A. as part of a promotional event, with a star-studded audience including Jamie Foxx, Zoe Saldana and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
But Drake's rapping fell quiet half-way through his set when a technical problem affected the sound and halted the show, according to the New York Daily News. The newspaper reports hip-hop fan Foxx went over to the sound booth to talk to the engineer in charge. A source claims the singer/actor "went nuts on the guy working in the sound booth".
The botched gig comes just a week after Drake was forced to cancel a show in New York due to over-crowding.
More Drake News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016