Drake Rapped in Silence in Front of Star-Studded Audience
Drake was left silent during a concert in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, June 22 after the sound cut out mid-show. The hip-hop newcomer was performing at Bao Steakhouse in L.A. as part of a promotional event, with a star-studded audience including Jamie Foxx, Zoe Saldana and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
But Drake's rapping fell quiet half-way through his set when a technical problem affected the sound and halted the show, according to the New York Daily News. The newspaper reports hip-hop fan Foxx went over to the sound booth to talk to the engineer in charge. A source claims the singer/actor "went nuts on the guy working in the sound booth".
The botched gig comes just a week after Drake was forced to cancel a show in New York due to over-crowding.
More Drake News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle