will.i.am's Luxury Car Robbed
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am lost an estimated $10,000 worth of personal items when thieves broke into his luxury car on Monday, June 21. Pieces of jewelery were among the loot taken from the rapper's Bentley, which was parked at his mansion in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills.
He reportedly made the discovery himself and alerted authorities to file an official report. Police have begun an investigation and have already recovered some of the "Boom Boom Pow" hitmaker's stolen property, reports TMZ.com.
Burglary aside, will.i.am is currently preparing for Cheryl Cole's first U.S. studio album after signing her to his record label. "Cheryl's dope, I like collaborating with her. We've talked about working on her next album, plus we signed her to the label in America," he said. "We're figuring out how we go about it in the States. It has to be something really incredible done in a different way."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic