will.i.am's Luxury Car Robbed
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am lost an estimated $10,000 worth of personal items when thieves broke into his luxury car on Monday, June 21. Pieces of jewelery were among the loot taken from the rapper's Bentley, which was parked at his mansion in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills.
He reportedly made the discovery himself and alerted authorities to file an official report. Police have begun an investigation and have already recovered some of the "Boom Boom Pow" hitmaker's stolen property, reports TMZ.com.
Burglary aside, will.i.am is currently preparing for Cheryl Cole's first U.S. studio album after signing her to his record label. "Cheryl's dope, I like collaborating with her. We've talked about working on her next album, plus we signed her to the label in America," he said. "We're figuring out how we go about it in the States. It has to be something really incredible done in a different way."
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes