will.i.am's Luxury Car Robbed
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am lost an estimated $10,000 worth of personal items when thieves broke into his luxury car on Monday, June 21. Pieces of jewelery were among the loot taken from the rapper's Bentley, which was parked at his mansion in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills.
He reportedly made the discovery himself and alerted authorities to file an official report. Police have begun an investigation and have already recovered some of the "Boom Boom Pow" hitmaker's stolen property, reports TMZ.com.
Burglary aside, will.i.am is currently preparing for Cheryl Cole's first U.S. studio album after signing her to his record label. "Cheryl's dope, I like collaborating with her. We've talked about working on her next album, plus we signed her to the label in America," he said. "We're figuring out how we go about it in the States. It has to be something really incredible done in a different way."
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage