will.i.am's Luxury Car Robbed
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am lost an estimated $10,000 worth of personal items when thieves broke into his luxury car on Monday, June 21. Pieces of jewelery were among the loot taken from the rapper's Bentley, which was parked at his mansion in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills.
He reportedly made the discovery himself and alerted authorities to file an official report. Police have begun an investigation and have already recovered some of the "Boom Boom Pow" hitmaker's stolen property, reports TMZ.com.
Burglary aside, will.i.am is currently preparing for Cheryl Cole's first U.S. studio album after signing her to his record label. "Cheryl's dope, I like collaborating with her. We've talked about working on her next album, plus we signed her to the label in America," he said. "We're figuring out how we go about it in the States. It has to be something really incredible done in a different way."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri