will.i.am's Luxury Car Robbed
Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am lost an estimated $10,000 worth of personal items when thieves broke into his luxury car on Monday, June 21. Pieces of jewelery were among the loot taken from the rapper's Bentley, which was parked at his mansion in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills.
He reportedly made the discovery himself and alerted authorities to file an official report. Police have begun an investigation and have already recovered some of the "Boom Boom Pow" hitmaker's stolen property, reports TMZ.com.
Burglary aside, will.i.am is currently preparing for Cheryl Cole's first U.S. studio album after signing her to his record label. "Cheryl's dope, I like collaborating with her. We've talked about working on her next album, plus we signed her to the label in America," he said. "We're figuring out how we go about it in the States. It has to be something really incredible done in a different way."
More will.i.am News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress