Paula Patton May Be 'Law and Order: SVU' New ADA
New mum Paula Patton is in talks to join the cast of cop drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" - as Sharon Stone's's replacement.
The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who is married to soul singer Robin Thicke, is slated to play the series' full-time assistant district attorney, according to EW.com.
Stone played ADA Jo Marlowe in a four-episode arc in April. She replaced Stephanie March, who departed the show. March left the show in 2003 as her character was forced into witness protection because of efforts to break a drug cartel.
In "Precious", Patton portrays Ms. Rain who is the teacher of Gabourey Sidibe's character. She was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture at 2010 NAACP Image Awards.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'