Paula Patton May Be 'Law and Order: SVU' New ADA
New mum Paula Patton is in talks to join the cast of cop drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" - as Sharon Stone's's replacement.
The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who is married to soul singer Robin Thicke, is slated to play the series' full-time assistant district attorney, according to EW.com.
Stone played ADA Jo Marlowe in a four-episode arc in April. She replaced Stephanie March, who departed the show. March left the show in 2003 as her character was forced into witness protection because of efforts to break a drug cartel.
In "Precious", Patton portrays Ms. Rain who is the teacher of Gabourey Sidibe's character. She was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture at 2010 NAACP Image Awards.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture