Paula Patton May Be 'Law and Order: SVU' New ADA
New mum Paula Patton is in talks to join the cast of cop drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" - as Sharon Stone's's replacement.
The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who is married to soul singer Robin Thicke, is slated to play the series' full-time assistant district attorney, according to EW.com.
Stone played ADA Jo Marlowe in a four-episode arc in April. She replaced Stephanie March, who departed the show. March left the show in 2003 as her character was forced into witness protection because of efforts to break a drug cartel.
In "Precious", Patton portrays Ms. Rain who is the teacher of Gabourey Sidibe's character. She was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture at 2010 NAACP Image Awards.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo