Paula Patton May Be 'Law and Order: SVU' New ADA
New mum Paula Patton is in talks to join the cast of cop drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" - as Sharon Stone's's replacement.
The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who is married to soul singer Robin Thicke, is slated to play the series' full-time assistant district attorney, according to EW.com.
Stone played ADA Jo Marlowe in a four-episode arc in April. She replaced Stephanie March, who departed the show. March left the show in 2003 as her character was forced into witness protection because of efforts to break a drug cartel.
In "Precious", Patton portrays Ms. Rain who is the teacher of Gabourey Sidibe's character. She was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture at 2010 NAACP Image Awards.
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!