Paula Patton May Be 'Law and Order: SVU' New ADA
New mum Paula Patton is in talks to join the cast of cop drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" - as Sharon Stone's's replacement.
The "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire" star, who is married to soul singer Robin Thicke, is slated to play the series' full-time assistant district attorney, according to EW.com.
Stone played ADA Jo Marlowe in a four-episode arc in April. She replaced Stephanie March, who departed the show. March left the show in 2003 as her character was forced into witness protection because of efforts to break a drug cartel.
In "Precious", Patton portrays Ms. Rain who is the teacher of Gabourey Sidibe's character. She was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture at 2010 NAACP Image Awards.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?