Veterinarian Sues Mariah Carey Over Dogs Services
Mariah Carey's vet is suing the superstar over allegations she failed to pay almost $30,000 in fees. Veterinarian Cindy Bressler filed a lawsuit in a New York court on Wednesday, June 23 accusing the "Hero" hitmaker of paying just $8,200 of a $37,800 bill for providing "extraordinary services" for her dogs Cha-Cha, JJ and Dolomite.
The staggering sum is the fee for a month of care. Carey is seemingly struggling to handle her three beloved pooches - she asked fans on Twitter earlier this week if they wanted to adopt Cha Cha's puppies.
Additionally, New York Post revealed about the detail of the legal paper. The suit says, the vet "performed work, labor and services on the defendant's canines... at the agreed price and reasonable value of $37,790.32, which sum [Carey] agreed to pay." The suit further says Carey was "unjustly enriched," and seeks the remaining $29,559, plus legal fees.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?