Veterinarian Sues Mariah Carey Over Dogs Services
Mariah Carey's vet is suing the superstar over allegations she failed to pay almost $30,000 in fees. Veterinarian Cindy Bressler filed a lawsuit in a New York court on Wednesday, June 23 accusing the "Hero" hitmaker of paying just $8,200 of a $37,800 bill for providing "extraordinary services" for her dogs Cha-Cha, JJ and Dolomite.
The staggering sum is the fee for a month of care. Carey is seemingly struggling to handle her three beloved pooches - she asked fans on Twitter earlier this week if they wanted to adopt Cha Cha's puppies.
Additionally, New York Post revealed about the detail of the legal paper. The suit says, the vet "performed work, labor and services on the defendant's canines... at the agreed price and reasonable value of $37,790.32, which sum [Carey] agreed to pay." The suit further says Carey was "unjustly enriched," and seeks the remaining $29,559, plus legal fees.
More Mariah Carey News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London