Veterinarian Sues Mariah Carey Over Dogs Services
Mariah Carey's vet is suing the superstar over allegations she failed to pay almost $30,000 in fees. Veterinarian Cindy Bressler filed a lawsuit in a New York court on Wednesday, June 23 accusing the "Hero" hitmaker of paying just $8,200 of a $37,800 bill for providing "extraordinary services" for her dogs Cha-Cha, JJ and Dolomite.
The staggering sum is the fee for a month of care. Carey is seemingly struggling to handle her three beloved pooches - she asked fans on Twitter earlier this week if they wanted to adopt Cha Cha's puppies.
Additionally, New York Post revealed about the detail of the legal paper. The suit says, the vet "performed work, labor and services on the defendant's canines... at the agreed price and reasonable value of $37,790.32, which sum [Carey] agreed to pay." The suit further says Carey was "unjustly enriched," and seeks the remaining $29,559, plus legal fees.
More Mariah Carey News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image