Amy Winehouse Takes Her Romance to the Next Step
Amy Winehouse is taking her new relationship seriously - she has asked her lover Reg Traviss to move into her London home, according to U.K. reports. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has put her failed marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil behind her by embarking on a romance with suave London filmmaker Traviss.
And the singer is eager to take the next step with her new boyfriend by inviting him to share her five-bedroom pad in the British capital's trendy Camden area, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "Amy and Reg are totally loved up. She doesn't want to live there on her own and would like Reg to share it with her."
Love life aside, Amy Winehouse is reportedly is working on her new album, but details about the upcoming release are still kept under tight wraps.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12