Amy Winehouse Takes Her Romance to the Next Step
Amy Winehouse is taking her new relationship seriously - she has asked her lover Reg Traviss to move into her London home, according to U.K. reports. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has put her failed marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil behind her by embarking on a romance with suave London filmmaker Traviss.
And the singer is eager to take the next step with her new boyfriend by inviting him to share her five-bedroom pad in the British capital's trendy Camden area, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "Amy and Reg are totally loved up. She doesn't want to live there on her own and would like Reg to share it with her."
Love life aside, Amy Winehouse is reportedly is working on her new album, but details about the upcoming release are still kept under tight wraps.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'