Amy Winehouse Takes Her Romance to the Next Step
Amy Winehouse is taking her new relationship seriously - she has asked her lover Reg Traviss to move into her London home, according to U.K. reports. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has put her failed marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil behind her by embarking on a romance with suave London filmmaker Traviss.
And the singer is eager to take the next step with her new boyfriend by inviting him to share her five-bedroom pad in the British capital's trendy Camden area, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "Amy and Reg are totally loved up. She doesn't want to live there on her own and would like Reg to share it with her."
Love life aside, Amy Winehouse is reportedly is working on her new album, but details about the upcoming release are still kept under tight wraps.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars