Amy Winehouse Takes Her Romance to the Next Step
Amy Winehouse is taking her new relationship seriously - she has asked her lover Reg Traviss to move into her London home, according to U.K. reports. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has put her failed marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil behind her by embarking on a romance with suave London filmmaker Traviss.
And the singer is eager to take the next step with her new boyfriend by inviting him to share her five-bedroom pad in the British capital's trendy Camden area, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "Amy and Reg are totally loved up. She doesn't want to live there on her own and would like Reg to share it with her."
Love life aside, Amy Winehouse is reportedly is working on her new album, but details about the upcoming release are still kept under tight wraps.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure