Amy Winehouse Takes Her Romance to the Next Step
Amy Winehouse is taking her new relationship seriously - she has asked her lover Reg Traviss to move into her London home, according to U.K. reports. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has put her failed marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil behind her by embarking on a romance with suave London filmmaker Traviss.
And the singer is eager to take the next step with her new boyfriend by inviting him to share her five-bedroom pad in the British capital's trendy Camden area, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "Amy and Reg are totally loved up. She doesn't want to live there on her own and would like Reg to share it with her."
Love life aside, Amy Winehouse is reportedly is working on her new album, but details about the upcoming release are still kept under tight wraps.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist