Ex-Girlfriend Urges Russell Brand to Get Psychiatrist's Opinion Before Getting Married
Russell Brand's ex has urged the funnyman to seek out a psychiatric evaluation before he weds fiancee Katy Perry - to make sure he's ready for marriage. Georgina Baillie fears the one-time British Casanova will always be a ladies man and she worried for his wife-to-be.
Baillie, who dated the actor on and off for a year, tells Life & Style magazine, "He (Brand) has a habit of dating a girl for a while, declaring, 'She's the one,' then losing interest quickly... Poor Katy's going to have her heart broken. It would be a good idea for him to get a psychiatrist's opinion (before he weds)... He should really get some help."
Russell Brand has changed his womanizing ways after he dates Katy Perry, whom he first met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in September. The couple is currently preparing for their upcoming nuptials.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation