Ex-Girlfriend Urges Russell Brand to Get Psychiatrist's Opinion Before Getting Married
Russell Brand's ex has urged the funnyman to seek out a psychiatric evaluation before he weds fiancee Katy Perry - to make sure he's ready for marriage. Georgina Baillie fears the one-time British Casanova will always be a ladies man and she worried for his wife-to-be.
Baillie, who dated the actor on and off for a year, tells Life & Style magazine, "He (Brand) has a habit of dating a girl for a while, declaring, 'She's the one,' then losing interest quickly... Poor Katy's going to have her heart broken. It would be a good idea for him to get a psychiatrist's opinion (before he weds)... He should really get some help."
Russell Brand has changed his womanizing ways after he dates Katy Perry, whom he first met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in September. The couple is currently preparing for their upcoming nuptials.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'