Ex-Girlfriend Urges Russell Brand to Get Psychiatrist's Opinion Before Getting Married
Russell Brand's ex has urged the funnyman to seek out a psychiatric evaluation before he weds fiancee Katy Perry - to make sure he's ready for marriage. Georgina Baillie fears the one-time British Casanova will always be a ladies man and she worried for his wife-to-be.
Baillie, who dated the actor on and off for a year, tells Life & Style magazine, "He (Brand) has a habit of dating a girl for a while, declaring, 'She's the one,' then losing interest quickly... Poor Katy's going to have her heart broken. It would be a good idea for him to get a psychiatrist's opinion (before he weds)... He should really get some help."
Russell Brand has changed his womanizing ways after he dates Katy Perry, whom he first met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in September. The couple is currently preparing for their upcoming nuptials.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame