Ex-Girlfriend Urges Russell Brand to Get Psychiatrist's Opinion Before Getting Married
Russell Brand's ex has urged the funnyman to seek out a psychiatric evaluation before he weds fiancee Katy Perry - to make sure he's ready for marriage. Georgina Baillie fears the one-time British Casanova will always be a ladies man and she worried for his wife-to-be.
Baillie, who dated the actor on and off for a year, tells Life & Style magazine, "He (Brand) has a habit of dating a girl for a while, declaring, 'She's the one,' then losing interest quickly... Poor Katy's going to have her heart broken. It would be a good idea for him to get a psychiatrist's opinion (before he weds)... He should really get some help."
Russell Brand has changed his womanizing ways after he dates Katy Perry, whom he first met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in September. The couple is currently preparing for their upcoming nuptials.
More Russell Brand News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'