Ex-Girlfriend Urges Russell Brand to Get Psychiatrist's Opinion Before Getting Married
Russell Brand's ex has urged the funnyman to seek out a psychiatric evaluation before he weds fiancee Katy Perry - to make sure he's ready for marriage. Georgina Baillie fears the one-time British Casanova will always be a ladies man and she worried for his wife-to-be.
Baillie, who dated the actor on and off for a year, tells Life & Style magazine, "He (Brand) has a habit of dating a girl for a while, declaring, 'She's the one,' then losing interest quickly... Poor Katy's going to have her heart broken. It would be a good idea for him to get a psychiatrist's opinion (before he weds)... He should really get some help."
Russell Brand has changed his womanizing ways after he dates Katy Perry, whom he first met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards in September. The couple is currently preparing for their upcoming nuptials.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound