Twin Brother Thinks Jeremy London Needs 'Serious Psychological Help'
Actor Jeremy London's twin brother is risking legal action from his famous sibling after defying a cease and desist order to voice fears the actor is back on drugs and in need of "serious psychological help" following his alleged kidnapping ordeal. The former "Party of Five" star, 37, claims he was taken hostage by a group of men in California earlier June after they offered to help him change a tire on his car.
He insists he was held at gunpoint and forced to drive the men around Palm Springs. London also alleges he was forced to "purchase alcohol and use illicit drugs". Brandon Adams, 26, has since been charged with kidnapping, robbery, possession of stolen property, vehicle theft and carjacking. London's mother, Debbie Nielsen, and his brother Jason London, have spoken publicly about the star's drug battle in light of the kidnapping tale, prompting the actor's lawyers to fire off cease and desist letters to silence them, fearing any comments made could ruin a potential court case.
But Jason London is refusing to keep quiet and has poured doubt on the actor and his girlfriend Melissa's accounts of the incident. He tells People, "We love Jeremy, we only have his best interests at heart. It's absolutely false that we're telling lies about Jeremy. We would never do anything to hurt him. But Jeremy and Melissa's story of the kidnapping just doesn't add up. None of it makes any sense. Mainly, why didn't Melissa call the police if Jeremy went missing with these strange men until 2 A.M.?"
"We feel he needs serious psychological help and drug treatment as soon as possible. Jeremy's behavior right now is indicative of whenever he's back on drugs. The fact that he's lashing out against his own family and has shut us out is just one more sign of how sick he really is." And Jason fears his brother's alleged habit will spiral out of control if he doesn't get help now: "For years we've been worried sick about getting a phone call telling us that Jeremy's been found dead. For months, Jeremy has cut off his whole family and he refuses to talk to us. We're desperate for anyone to get him help and that's why we're speaking out."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics