Susan Sarandon Got Foot Surgery
Actress Susan Sarandon has gone under the surgeon's knife to fix an ongoing foot problem. The Oscar winner injured her foot in a fall during a charity trip to Haiti in January this year, and when she continued to suffer pain, she decided to get the problem fixed once and for all.
Appearing at the New York premiere of "Great Directors" at The Museum Of Modern Art on Tuesday, June 22 on crutches, Sarandon explained, "I recently had foot surgery to fix a problem that was aggravated during the trip to Haiti."
But the actress, who also co-owns a New York table tennis club, is taking her hobble in her stride, joking, "I hope to resume serious ping pong training in a few weeks."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'