Susan Sarandon Got Foot Surgery
Actress Susan Sarandon has gone under the surgeon's knife to fix an ongoing foot problem. The Oscar winner injured her foot in a fall during a charity trip to Haiti in January this year, and when she continued to suffer pain, she decided to get the problem fixed once and for all.
Appearing at the New York premiere of "Great Directors" at The Museum Of Modern Art on Tuesday, June 22 on crutches, Sarandon explained, "I recently had foot surgery to fix a problem that was aggravated during the trip to Haiti."
But the actress, who also co-owns a New York table tennis club, is taking her hobble in her stride, joking, "I hope to resume serious ping pong training in a few weeks."
More Susan Sarandon News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent