Susan Sarandon Got Foot Surgery
Actress Susan Sarandon has gone under the surgeon's knife to fix an ongoing foot problem. The Oscar winner injured her foot in a fall during a charity trip to Haiti in January this year, and when she continued to suffer pain, she decided to get the problem fixed once and for all.
Appearing at the New York premiere of "Great Directors" at The Museum Of Modern Art on Tuesday, June 22 on crutches, Sarandon explained, "I recently had foot surgery to fix a problem that was aggravated during the trip to Haiti."
But the actress, who also co-owns a New York table tennis club, is taking her hobble in her stride, joking, "I hope to resume serious ping pong training in a few weeks."
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues