Susan Sarandon Got Foot Surgery
Actress Susan Sarandon has gone under the surgeon's knife to fix an ongoing foot problem. The Oscar winner injured her foot in a fall during a charity trip to Haiti in January this year, and when she continued to suffer pain, she decided to get the problem fixed once and for all.
Appearing at the New York premiere of "Great Directors" at The Museum Of Modern Art on Tuesday, June 22 on crutches, Sarandon explained, "I recently had foot surgery to fix a problem that was aggravated during the trip to Haiti."
But the actress, who also co-owns a New York table tennis club, is taking her hobble in her stride, joking, "I hope to resume serious ping pong training in a few weeks."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'