Susan Sarandon Got Foot Surgery
Actress Susan Sarandon has gone under the surgeon's knife to fix an ongoing foot problem. The Oscar winner injured her foot in a fall during a charity trip to Haiti in January this year, and when she continued to suffer pain, she decided to get the problem fixed once and for all.
Appearing at the New York premiere of "Great Directors" at The Museum Of Modern Art on Tuesday, June 22 on crutches, Sarandon explained, "I recently had foot surgery to fix a problem that was aggravated during the trip to Haiti."
But the actress, who also co-owns a New York table tennis club, is taking her hobble in her stride, joking, "I hope to resume serious ping pong training in a few weeks."
More Susan Sarandon News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory