Death Reunites Ozzy Osbourne and Tony Iommi
Ozzy Osbourne is keen to rebuild his relationship with former Black Sabbath bandmate Tony Iommi following the death of their mutual friend Ronnie James Dio. The "Prince of Darkness" filed suit against Iommi last May, demanding a 50 per cent stake in the Black Sabbath name and claiming his "signature lead vocals" were largely responsible for the band's success.
But Osbourne is now keen to put the legal dispute behind the two rockers and make more of an effort to keep in contact with guitarist Iommi after he discovered a cell phone message which had been sent last month telling him of Dio's tragic death.
He tells Kerrang!, "Sharon took my car into town yesterday, and she found a cell phone of mine in the car that I never f**king use - I just keep it in there in case I have a breakdown and need to phone somebody to pick me up. There were two messages on it from Tony; one of them from the day Ronnie died. The message started with, 'I have a bit of bad news...' I'll have to call Tony back soon."
Dio also fronted Black Sabbath and reteamed with Iommi in rock group Heaven and Hell.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked