Death Reunites Ozzy Osbourne and Tony Iommi
Ozzy Osbourne is keen to rebuild his relationship with former Black Sabbath bandmate Tony Iommi following the death of their mutual friend Ronnie James Dio. The "Prince of Darkness" filed suit against Iommi last May, demanding a 50 per cent stake in the Black Sabbath name and claiming his "signature lead vocals" were largely responsible for the band's success.
But Osbourne is now keen to put the legal dispute behind the two rockers and make more of an effort to keep in contact with guitarist Iommi after he discovered a cell phone message which had been sent last month telling him of Dio's tragic death.
He tells Kerrang!, "Sharon took my car into town yesterday, and she found a cell phone of mine in the car that I never f**king use - I just keep it in there in case I have a breakdown and need to phone somebody to pick me up. There were two messages on it from Tony; one of them from the day Ronnie died. The message started with, 'I have a bit of bad news...' I'll have to call Tony back soon."
Dio also fronted Black Sabbath and reteamed with Iommi in rock group Heaven and Hell.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?