It's a Girl for James Van Der Beek and Girlfriend
Actor James Van Der Beek's first child will be a baby girl, his partner Kimberly Brook has revealed. The former "Dawson's Creek" star announced he was expecting a baby with Brook in April, less than a month after reaching a divorce settlement with his actress ex, Heather Ann McComb.
The expectant parents recently learned they will welcome a daughter this autumn - but Brook admits they are struggling to come up with suitable baby names. She tells People.com, "We're so excited to announce we are expecting a girl! We are thinking and taking suggestions for names, but we have no idea (what to call her) right now."
The pregnancy itself has affected Brook in some ways. "Women have mood swings when they're pregnant, and I'm not immune to them," Brook said. "I was literally at the edge of a bed once, telling James, 'You don't get me!'."
The couple met last summer after Van Der Beek had split from McComb.
More James Van Der Beek News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana