It's a Girl for James Van Der Beek and Girlfriend
Actor James Van Der Beek's first child will be a baby girl, his partner Kimberly Brook has revealed. The former "Dawson's Creek" star announced he was expecting a baby with Brook in April, less than a month after reaching a divorce settlement with his actress ex, Heather Ann McComb.
The expectant parents recently learned they will welcome a daughter this autumn - but Brook admits they are struggling to come up with suitable baby names. She tells People.com, "We're so excited to announce we are expecting a girl! We are thinking and taking suggestions for names, but we have no idea (what to call her) right now."
The pregnancy itself has affected Brook in some ways. "Women have mood swings when they're pregnant, and I'm not immune to them," Brook said. "I was literally at the edge of a bed once, telling James, 'You don't get me!'."
The couple met last summer after Van Der Beek had split from McComb.
More James Van Der Beek News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2