It's a Girl for James Van Der Beek and Girlfriend
Actor James Van Der Beek's first child will be a baby girl, his partner Kimberly Brook has revealed. The former "Dawson's Creek" star announced he was expecting a baby with Brook in April, less than a month after reaching a divorce settlement with his actress ex, Heather Ann McComb.
The expectant parents recently learned they will welcome a daughter this autumn - but Brook admits they are struggling to come up with suitable baby names. She tells People.com, "We're so excited to announce we are expecting a girl! We are thinking and taking suggestions for names, but we have no idea (what to call her) right now."
The pregnancy itself has affected Brook in some ways. "Women have mood swings when they're pregnant, and I'm not immune to them," Brook said. "I was literally at the edge of a bed once, telling James, 'You don't get me!'."
The couple met last summer after Van Der Beek had split from McComb.
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors