It's a Girl for James Van Der Beek and Girlfriend
Actor James Van Der Beek's first child will be a baby girl, his partner Kimberly Brook has revealed. The former "Dawson's Creek" star announced he was expecting a baby with Brook in April, less than a month after reaching a divorce settlement with his actress ex, Heather Ann McComb.
The expectant parents recently learned they will welcome a daughter this autumn - but Brook admits they are struggling to come up with suitable baby names. She tells People.com, "We're so excited to announce we are expecting a girl! We are thinking and taking suggestions for names, but we have no idea (what to call her) right now."
The pregnancy itself has affected Brook in some ways. "Women have mood swings when they're pregnant, and I'm not immune to them," Brook said. "I was literally at the edge of a bed once, telling James, 'You don't get me!'."
The couple met last summer after Van Der Beek had split from McComb.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat