Ozzy Osbourne Fears Pressure of Upcoming World Tour
Aging rock icon Ozzy Osbourne fears he will be unable to cope with the pressures of his upcoming world tour - insisting he will scrap the gigs if his health starts to suffer. The Black Sabbath star, who previously endured a lengthy battle with alcohol and drug addiction, is due to perform in countries including the U.K., North America, Japan, Israel and Russia later this year.
Osbourne has previously insisted he is healthy enough to carrying on making music for years to come, saying, "I recently went for a medical; my doctors gave me a full bill of health." But the 61 year old has now admitted he has concerns about touring the globe.
He tells Kerrang!, "Back in the '70s with Sabbath, a long tour was about eight weeks. Now in my 60s I have to do 18 months! If it starts to play on my health, I'll think twice about it."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'