Ozzy Osbourne Fears Pressure of Upcoming World Tour
Aging rock icon Ozzy Osbourne fears he will be unable to cope with the pressures of his upcoming world tour - insisting he will scrap the gigs if his health starts to suffer. The Black Sabbath star, who previously endured a lengthy battle with alcohol and drug addiction, is due to perform in countries including the U.K., North America, Japan, Israel and Russia later this year.
Osbourne has previously insisted he is healthy enough to carrying on making music for years to come, saying, "I recently went for a medical; my doctors gave me a full bill of health." But the 61 year old has now admitted he has concerns about touring the globe.
He tells Kerrang!, "Back in the '70s with Sabbath, a long tour was about eight weeks. Now in my 60s I have to do 18 months! If it starts to play on my health, I'll think twice about it."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?