Ozzy Osbourne Fears Pressure of Upcoming World Tour
Aging rock icon Ozzy Osbourne fears he will be unable to cope with the pressures of his upcoming world tour - insisting he will scrap the gigs if his health starts to suffer. The Black Sabbath star, who previously endured a lengthy battle with alcohol and drug addiction, is due to perform in countries including the U.K., North America, Japan, Israel and Russia later this year.
Osbourne has previously insisted he is healthy enough to carrying on making music for years to come, saying, "I recently went for a medical; my doctors gave me a full bill of health." But the 61 year old has now admitted he has concerns about touring the globe.
He tells Kerrang!, "Back in the '70s with Sabbath, a long tour was about eight weeks. Now in my 60s I have to do 18 months! If it starts to play on my health, I'll think twice about it."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii