Ozzy Osbourne Fears Pressure of Upcoming World Tour
Aging rock icon Ozzy Osbourne fears he will be unable to cope with the pressures of his upcoming world tour - insisting he will scrap the gigs if his health starts to suffer. The Black Sabbath star, who previously endured a lengthy battle with alcohol and drug addiction, is due to perform in countries including the U.K., North America, Japan, Israel and Russia later this year.
Osbourne has previously insisted he is healthy enough to carrying on making music for years to come, saying, "I recently went for a medical; my doctors gave me a full bill of health." But the 61 year old has now admitted he has concerns about touring the globe.
He tells Kerrang!, "Back in the '70s with Sabbath, a long tour was about eight weeks. Now in my 60s I have to do 18 months! If it starts to play on my health, I'll think twice about it."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'