Ozzy Osbourne Fears Pressure of Upcoming World Tour
Aging rock icon Ozzy Osbourne fears he will be unable to cope with the pressures of his upcoming world tour - insisting he will scrap the gigs if his health starts to suffer. The Black Sabbath star, who previously endured a lengthy battle with alcohol and drug addiction, is due to perform in countries including the U.K., North America, Japan, Israel and Russia later this year.
Osbourne has previously insisted he is healthy enough to carrying on making music for years to come, saying, "I recently went for a medical; my doctors gave me a full bill of health." But the 61 year old has now admitted he has concerns about touring the globe.
He tells Kerrang!, "Back in the '70s with Sabbath, a long tour was about eight weeks. Now in my 60s I have to do 18 months! If it starts to play on my health, I'll think twice about it."
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women