'Twilight' Fans to Be Treated With Free Outdoor Showings 'Under Real Eclipse'
Movie bosses are giving "Twilight" fans the chance to see the first two installments in the vampire franchise under the shadow of a real eclipse. "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" is set for release at the end of the month, and to mark the occasion, devotees in North America will be able to see the first two films for free in a series of moonlight screenings to coincide with the upcoming lunar eclipse on Saturday night, June 26.
The outdoor showings, organized by Summit Entertainment, will take place in cities across the U.S., including Dallas, Texas, Miami, Florida and San Diego, California, as well as Toronto and Vancouver in Canada.
The date marks the first lunar eclipse of 2010 and fans will be able to watch the event at the same time as the movies and enjoy "Twilight"-themed activities. There will also be surprise appearances from members of the cast.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce