'Twilight' Fans to Be Treated With Free Outdoor Showings 'Under Real Eclipse'
Movie bosses are giving "Twilight" fans the chance to see the first two installments in the vampire franchise under the shadow of a real eclipse. "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" is set for release at the end of the month, and to mark the occasion, devotees in North America will be able to see the first two films for free in a series of moonlight screenings to coincide with the upcoming lunar eclipse on Saturday night, June 26.
The outdoor showings, organized by Summit Entertainment, will take place in cities across the U.S., including Dallas, Texas, Miami, Florida and San Diego, California, as well as Toronto and Vancouver in Canada.
The date marks the first lunar eclipse of 2010 and fans will be able to watch the event at the same time as the movies and enjoy "Twilight"-themed activities. There will also be surprise appearances from members of the cast.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie