'Twilight' Fans to Be Treated With Free Outdoor Showings 'Under Real Eclipse'
Movie bosses are giving "Twilight" fans the chance to see the first two installments in the vampire franchise under the shadow of a real eclipse. "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" is set for release at the end of the month, and to mark the occasion, devotees in North America will be able to see the first two films for free in a series of moonlight screenings to coincide with the upcoming lunar eclipse on Saturday night, June 26.
The outdoor showings, organized by Summit Entertainment, will take place in cities across the U.S., including Dallas, Texas, Miami, Florida and San Diego, California, as well as Toronto and Vancouver in Canada.
The date marks the first lunar eclipse of 2010 and fans will be able to watch the event at the same time as the movies and enjoy "Twilight"-themed activities. There will also be surprise appearances from members of the cast.
More Twilight News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years