'Twilight' Fans to Be Treated With Free Outdoor Showings 'Under Real Eclipse'
Movie bosses are giving "Twilight" fans the chance to see the first two installments in the vampire franchise under the shadow of a real eclipse. "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" is set for release at the end of the month, and to mark the occasion, devotees in North America will be able to see the first two films for free in a series of moonlight screenings to coincide with the upcoming lunar eclipse on Saturday night, June 26.
The outdoor showings, organized by Summit Entertainment, will take place in cities across the U.S., including Dallas, Texas, Miami, Florida and San Diego, California, as well as Toronto and Vancouver in Canada.
The date marks the first lunar eclipse of 2010 and fans will be able to watch the event at the same time as the movies and enjoy "Twilight"-themed activities. There will also be surprise appearances from members of the cast.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton