'Twilight' Fans to Be Treated With Free Outdoor Showings 'Under Real Eclipse'
Movie bosses are giving "Twilight" fans the chance to see the first two installments in the vampire franchise under the shadow of a real eclipse. "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" is set for release at the end of the month, and to mark the occasion, devotees in North America will be able to see the first two films for free in a series of moonlight screenings to coincide with the upcoming lunar eclipse on Saturday night, June 26.
The outdoor showings, organized by Summit Entertainment, will take place in cities across the U.S., including Dallas, Texas, Miami, Florida and San Diego, California, as well as Toronto and Vancouver in Canada.
The date marks the first lunar eclipse of 2010 and fans will be able to watch the event at the same time as the movies and enjoy "Twilight"-themed activities. There will also be surprise appearances from members of the cast.
More Twilight News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage