Lady GaGa Reportedly Reunites With Ex-Boyfriend in Strip Club
Lady GaGa enjoyed a raunchy night out in New York City on Monday, June 21 by reportedly treating her rumored boyfriend to an evening at a strip club. The pop superstar is said to have recently reunited with ex-boyfriend Matthew Williams, a member of her creative production team Haus of GaGa.
And although Gaga has insisted she's single, she's fueled rumors of a rekindled romance with her former lover after the pair was spotted in the Big Apple together, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. The "Poker Face" hitmaker reportedly shunned a romantic evening out in Manhattan in favor of a sexy night at the HeadQuarters strip club.
A source tells Page Six, "(GaGa was wearing) a transparent jumpsuit with a few carefully placed sequins over her nipples and private parts. (They) smooched and groped to the point several people suggested they rent a Champagne Room so she could give him a private, versus public, lap dance."
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences