Lady GaGa Reportedly Reunites With Ex-Boyfriend in Strip Club
Lady GaGa enjoyed a raunchy night out in New York City on Monday, June 21 by reportedly treating her rumored boyfriend to an evening at a strip club. The pop superstar is said to have recently reunited with ex-boyfriend Matthew Williams, a member of her creative production team Haus of GaGa.
And although Gaga has insisted she's single, she's fueled rumors of a rekindled romance with her former lover after the pair was spotted in the Big Apple together, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. The "Poker Face" hitmaker reportedly shunned a romantic evening out in Manhattan in favor of a sexy night at the HeadQuarters strip club.
A source tells Page Six, "(GaGa was wearing) a transparent jumpsuit with a few carefully placed sequins over her nipples and private parts. (They) smooched and groped to the point several people suggested they rent a Champagne Room so she could give him a private, versus public, lap dance."
More Lady GaGa News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker