Lady GaGa Reportedly Reunites With Ex-Boyfriend in Strip Club
Lady GaGa enjoyed a raunchy night out in New York City on Monday, June 21 by reportedly treating her rumored boyfriend to an evening at a strip club. The pop superstar is said to have recently reunited with ex-boyfriend Matthew Williams, a member of her creative production team Haus of GaGa.
And although Gaga has insisted she's single, she's fueled rumors of a rekindled romance with her former lover after the pair was spotted in the Big Apple together, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. The "Poker Face" hitmaker reportedly shunned a romantic evening out in Manhattan in favor of a sexy night at the HeadQuarters strip club.
A source tells Page Six, "(GaGa was wearing) a transparent jumpsuit with a few carefully placed sequins over her nipples and private parts. (They) smooched and groped to the point several people suggested they rent a Champagne Room so she could give him a private, versus public, lap dance."
More Lady GaGa News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce