Lady GaGa Reportedly Reunites With Ex-Boyfriend in Strip Club
Lady GaGa enjoyed a raunchy night out in New York City on Monday, June 21 by reportedly treating her rumored boyfriend to an evening at a strip club. The pop superstar is said to have recently reunited with ex-boyfriend Matthew Williams, a member of her creative production team Haus of GaGa.
And although Gaga has insisted she's single, she's fueled rumors of a rekindled romance with her former lover after the pair was spotted in the Big Apple together, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six. The "Poker Face" hitmaker reportedly shunned a romantic evening out in Manhattan in favor of a sexy night at the HeadQuarters strip club.
A source tells Page Six, "(GaGa was wearing) a transparent jumpsuit with a few carefully placed sequins over her nipples and private parts. (They) smooched and groped to the point several people suggested they rent a Champagne Room so she could give him a private, versus public, lap dance."
More Lady GaGa News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board