Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Spend Intimate Evening Together
Kate Hudson has fueled rumors she is dating Muse frontman Matt Bellamy after the pair was reportedly spotting kissing on a night out in New York City on Monday, June 21. The Hollywood actress, who has been single since splitting from baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year, is rumored to have found love again with the British rocker, with gossips claiming they have been a secret couple since May.
And now speculation about a possible romance has increased after the rumored couple was seen enjoying an intimate evening together at the Spotted Pig restaurant in the Big Apple this week, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "They were making out, rubbing each other's hands. She was giggling and they both seemed pretty happy."
More Kate Hudson News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof