Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Spend Intimate Evening Together
Kate Hudson has fueled rumors she is dating Muse frontman Matt Bellamy after the pair was reportedly spotting kissing on a night out in New York City on Monday, June 21. The Hollywood actress, who has been single since splitting from baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year, is rumored to have found love again with the British rocker, with gossips claiming they have been a secret couple since May.
And now speculation about a possible romance has increased after the rumored couple was seen enjoying an intimate evening together at the Spotted Pig restaurant in the Big Apple this week, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "They were making out, rubbing each other's hands. She was giggling and they both seemed pretty happy."
More Kate Hudson News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards