Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Spend Intimate Evening Together
Kate Hudson has fueled rumors she is dating Muse frontman Matt Bellamy after the pair was reportedly spotting kissing on a night out in New York City on Monday, June 21. The Hollywood actress, who has been single since splitting from baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year, is rumored to have found love again with the British rocker, with gossips claiming they have been a secret couple since May.
And now speculation about a possible romance has increased after the rumored couple was seen enjoying an intimate evening together at the Spotted Pig restaurant in the Big Apple this week, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "They were making out, rubbing each other's hands. She was giggling and they both seemed pretty happy."
More Kate Hudson News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart