Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Spend Intimate Evening Together
Kate Hudson has fueled rumors she is dating Muse frontman Matt Bellamy after the pair was reportedly spotting kissing on a night out in New York City on Monday, June 21. The Hollywood actress, who has been single since splitting from baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year, is rumored to have found love again with the British rocker, with gossips claiming they have been a secret couple since May.
And now speculation about a possible romance has increased after the rumored couple was seen enjoying an intimate evening together at the Spotted Pig restaurant in the Big Apple this week, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "They were making out, rubbing each other's hands. She was giggling and they both seemed pretty happy."
More Kate Hudson News
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges