Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Spend Intimate Evening Together
Kate Hudson has fueled rumors she is dating Muse frontman Matt Bellamy after the pair was reportedly spotting kissing on a night out in New York City on Monday, June 21. The Hollywood actress, who has been single since splitting from baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year, is rumored to have found love again with the British rocker, with gossips claiming they have been a secret couple since May.
And now speculation about a possible romance has increased after the rumored couple was seen enjoying an intimate evening together at the Spotted Pig restaurant in the Big Apple this week, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "They were making out, rubbing each other's hands. She was giggling and they both seemed pretty happy."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked