Mel Gibson and Estranged Wife Robyn Sued for Alleged Unpaid Bill
Mel Gibson and his estranged wife Robyn are coming together to face a lawsuit over allegedly unpaid construction bills. Bosses at Ramage Construction have filed a lawsuit against the Gibsons, who legally separated in 2006, alleging the former couple owes a combined $6,631 for building work at their Malibu, California residence and for drafting plans for another property.
TMZ.com reports the owner of Ramage, who has worked for the Gibsons for nearly 20 years, may seek compensation for a further $200,000 for "various projects" he completed for the "Braveheart" star.
Mel Gibson split from Robyn after 28 years of marriage. In 2008, he announced during an appearance in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that he was about to become a dad again as his then-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva was pregnant with his baby. The two went their separate ways later in 2010.
More Mel Gibson News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch