Mel Gibson and Estranged Wife Robyn Sued for Alleged Unpaid Bill
Mel Gibson and his estranged wife Robyn are coming together to face a lawsuit over allegedly unpaid construction bills. Bosses at Ramage Construction have filed a lawsuit against the Gibsons, who legally separated in 2006, alleging the former couple owes a combined $6,631 for building work at their Malibu, California residence and for drafting plans for another property.
TMZ.com reports the owner of Ramage, who has worked for the Gibsons for nearly 20 years, may seek compensation for a further $200,000 for "various projects" he completed for the "Braveheart" star.
Mel Gibson split from Robyn after 28 years of marriage. In 2008, he announced during an appearance in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that he was about to become a dad again as his then-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva was pregnant with his baby. The two went their separate ways later in 2010.
More Mel Gibson News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis