Mel Gibson and Estranged Wife Robyn Sued for Alleged Unpaid Bill
Mel Gibson and his estranged wife Robyn are coming together to face a lawsuit over allegedly unpaid construction bills. Bosses at Ramage Construction have filed a lawsuit against the Gibsons, who legally separated in 2006, alleging the former couple owes a combined $6,631 for building work at their Malibu, California residence and for drafting plans for another property.
TMZ.com reports the owner of Ramage, who has worked for the Gibsons for nearly 20 years, may seek compensation for a further $200,000 for "various projects" he completed for the "Braveheart" star.
Mel Gibson split from Robyn after 28 years of marriage. In 2008, he announced during an appearance in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that he was about to become a dad again as his then-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva was pregnant with his baby. The two went their separate ways later in 2010.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack