Mel Gibson and Estranged Wife Robyn Sued for Alleged Unpaid Bill
Mel Gibson and his estranged wife Robyn are coming together to face a lawsuit over allegedly unpaid construction bills. Bosses at Ramage Construction have filed a lawsuit against the Gibsons, who legally separated in 2006, alleging the former couple owes a combined $6,631 for building work at their Malibu, California residence and for drafting plans for another property.
TMZ.com reports the owner of Ramage, who has worked for the Gibsons for nearly 20 years, may seek compensation for a further $200,000 for "various projects" he completed for the "Braveheart" star.
Mel Gibson split from Robyn after 28 years of marriage. In 2008, he announced during an appearance in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" that he was about to become a dad again as his then-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva was pregnant with his baby. The two went their separate ways later in 2010.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics