Lindsay Lohan Accuses Bravo of Lying and Setting Her Up
Lindsay Lohan has launched an angry tirade at TV bosses over a new reality show which appears to show her turning up late for a photoshoot - the troubled actress is adamant she was "set up". The "Mean Girls" star was booked to feature in an episode of new Bravo series "Double Exposure", which offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the work of celebrity photography duo Markus Klinko and Indrani, and fashion stylist GK Reid.
Lohan signed up for a photoshoot back in September to promote her leggings brand, which would be taped for the show. But the actress is fuming after discovering the episode, which aired in the U.S. on Tuesday, June 22, was titled 'Is Lindsay Here Yet?' and focused on her tardiness.
The star admits she was late for the shoot, but she's alleged producers deliberately gave her the wrong start time. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Lohan writes, "This couldn't be more UNTRUE - sucks when 'friends' use you (in this case for ratings) even if they're lying..."
"As for BRAVO and their false representation of me on their new show; I was given the wrong call time - now I know on purpose... it was a set-up. I don't appreciate being used for press, and I'm sure others would agree! Photo shoot for Indrani and Markus... So that's bulls**t too.... Thank goodness for Twitter! The truth can be stated!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie