Lindsay Lohan Accuses Bravo of Lying and Setting Her Up
Lindsay Lohan has launched an angry tirade at TV bosses over a new reality show which appears to show her turning up late for a photoshoot - the troubled actress is adamant she was "set up". The "Mean Girls" star was booked to feature in an episode of new Bravo series "Double Exposure", which offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the work of celebrity photography duo Markus Klinko and Indrani, and fashion stylist GK Reid.
Lohan signed up for a photoshoot back in September to promote her leggings brand, which would be taped for the show. But the actress is fuming after discovering the episode, which aired in the U.S. on Tuesday, June 22, was titled 'Is Lindsay Here Yet?' and focused on her tardiness.
The star admits she was late for the shoot, but she's alleged producers deliberately gave her the wrong start time. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Lohan writes, "This couldn't be more UNTRUE - sucks when 'friends' use you (in this case for ratings) even if they're lying..."
"As for BRAVO and their false representation of me on their new show; I was given the wrong call time - now I know on purpose... it was a set-up. I don't appreciate being used for press, and I'm sure others would agree! Photo shoot for Indrani and Markus... So that's bulls**t too.... Thank goodness for Twitter! The truth can be stated!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner