Lindsay Lohan Accuses Bravo of Lying and Setting Her Up
Lindsay Lohan has launched an angry tirade at TV bosses over a new reality show which appears to show her turning up late for a photoshoot - the troubled actress is adamant she was "set up". The "Mean Girls" star was booked to feature in an episode of new Bravo series "Double Exposure", which offers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the work of celebrity photography duo Markus Klinko and Indrani, and fashion stylist GK Reid.
Lohan signed up for a photoshoot back in September to promote her leggings brand, which would be taped for the show. But the actress is fuming after discovering the episode, which aired in the U.S. on Tuesday, June 22, was titled 'Is Lindsay Here Yet?' and focused on her tardiness.
The star admits she was late for the shoot, but she's alleged producers deliberately gave her the wrong start time. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Lohan writes, "This couldn't be more UNTRUE - sucks when 'friends' use you (in this case for ratings) even if they're lying..."
"As for BRAVO and their false representation of me on their new show; I was given the wrong call time - now I know on purpose... it was a set-up. I don't appreciate being used for press, and I'm sure others would agree! Photo shoot for Indrani and Markus... So that's bulls**t too.... Thank goodness for Twitter! The truth can be stated!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues