Prince Albert of Monaco Engaged to Charlene Wittstock
Grace Kelly's son Prince Albert II of Monaco is engaged to marry his longterm girlfriend, former South African swimmer Charlene Wittstock. The 52-year-old royal, who previously dated Brooke Shields and supermodel Claudia Schiffer, has been in a relationship with the Olympian, 20 years his junior, since 2006.
Representatives from the royal palace announced his engagement to Wittstock on Wednesday, June 23, although no details about the nuptials have yet been given. Albert has never married but he has two children from two previous relationships. His screen icon mother died in 1982.
When asked by The Associated Press whether or not Wittstock might already be pregnant, Palace spokesperson Laetitia Pierrat said, "Honestly, I don't think so." She added that if Wittstock were, a formal announcement would probably have been made.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses