Prince Albert of Monaco Engaged to Charlene Wittstock
Grace Kelly's son Prince Albert II of Monaco is engaged to marry his longterm girlfriend, former South African swimmer Charlene Wittstock. The 52-year-old royal, who previously dated Brooke Shields and supermodel Claudia Schiffer, has been in a relationship with the Olympian, 20 years his junior, since 2006.
Representatives from the royal palace announced his engagement to Wittstock on Wednesday, June 23, although no details about the nuptials have yet been given. Albert has never married but he has two children from two previous relationships. His screen icon mother died in 1982.
When asked by The Associated Press whether or not Wittstock might already be pregnant, Palace spokesperson Laetitia Pierrat said, "Honestly, I don't think so." She added that if Wittstock were, a formal announcement would probably have been made.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3