Prince Albert of Monaco Engaged to Charlene Wittstock
Grace Kelly's son Prince Albert II of Monaco is engaged to marry his longterm girlfriend, former South African swimmer Charlene Wittstock. The 52-year-old royal, who previously dated Brooke Shields and supermodel Claudia Schiffer, has been in a relationship with the Olympian, 20 years his junior, since 2006.
Representatives from the royal palace announced his engagement to Wittstock on Wednesday, June 23, although no details about the nuptials have yet been given. Albert has never married but he has two children from two previous relationships. His screen icon mother died in 1982.
When asked by The Associated Press whether or not Wittstock might already be pregnant, Palace spokesperson Laetitia Pierrat said, "Honestly, I don't think so." She added that if Wittstock were, a formal announcement would probably have been made.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage