Prince Albert of Monaco Engaged to Charlene Wittstock
Grace Kelly's son Prince Albert II of Monaco is engaged to marry his longterm girlfriend, former South African swimmer Charlene Wittstock. The 52-year-old royal, who previously dated Brooke Shields and supermodel Claudia Schiffer, has been in a relationship with the Olympian, 20 years his junior, since 2006.
Representatives from the royal palace announced his engagement to Wittstock on Wednesday, June 23, although no details about the nuptials have yet been given. Albert has never married but he has two children from two previous relationships. His screen icon mother died in 1982.
When asked by The Associated Press whether or not Wittstock might already be pregnant, Palace spokesperson Laetitia Pierrat said, "Honestly, I don't think so." She added that if Wittstock were, a formal announcement would probably have been made.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked