Prince Albert of Monaco Engaged to Charlene Wittstock
Grace Kelly's son Prince Albert II of Monaco is engaged to marry his longterm girlfriend, former South African swimmer Charlene Wittstock. The 52-year-old royal, who previously dated Brooke Shields and supermodel Claudia Schiffer, has been in a relationship with the Olympian, 20 years his junior, since 2006.
Representatives from the royal palace announced his engagement to Wittstock on Wednesday, June 23, although no details about the nuptials have yet been given. Albert has never married but he has two children from two previous relationships. His screen icon mother died in 1982.
When asked by The Associated Press whether or not Wittstock might already be pregnant, Palace spokesperson Laetitia Pierrat said, "Honestly, I don't think so." She added that if Wittstock were, a formal announcement would probably have been made.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour