Amanda Bynes NOT Kicked Out of 'Hall Pass'
Amanda Bynes' publicist has dismissed reports the recently retired actress was fired from new Farrelly brothers comedy "Hall Pass". The former child star was rumored to have been dropped from the upcoming film, starring Owen Wilson and Christina Applegate, because of bad behavior on-set.
But Bynes' representative insists a scheduling conflict was the real reason for the star's departure from the project. The spokesperson tells EOnline.com, "(The) reports are false. Amanda left 'Hall Pass' due to a scheduling conflict."
Bynes announced earlier June she is quitting Hollywood, telling fans in a post on her Twitter page, "I don't love acting anymore, so I've stopped doing it." She further wrote, "I know 24 is a young age to retire but you heard it here first I've retired."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera