Amanda Bynes NOT Kicked Out of 'Hall Pass'
Amanda Bynes' publicist has dismissed reports the recently retired actress was fired from new Farrelly brothers comedy "Hall Pass". The former child star was rumored to have been dropped from the upcoming film, starring Owen Wilson and Christina Applegate, because of bad behavior on-set.
But Bynes' representative insists a scheduling conflict was the real reason for the star's departure from the project. The spokesperson tells EOnline.com, "(The) reports are false. Amanda left 'Hall Pass' due to a scheduling conflict."
Bynes announced earlier June she is quitting Hollywood, telling fans in a post on her Twitter page, "I don't love acting anymore, so I've stopped doing it." She further wrote, "I know 24 is a young age to retire but you heard it here first I've retired."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed