Amanda Bynes NOT Kicked Out of 'Hall Pass'
Amanda Bynes' publicist has dismissed reports the recently retired actress was fired from new Farrelly brothers comedy "Hall Pass". The former child star was rumored to have been dropped from the upcoming film, starring Owen Wilson and Christina Applegate, because of bad behavior on-set.
But Bynes' representative insists a scheduling conflict was the real reason for the star's departure from the project. The spokesperson tells EOnline.com, "(The) reports are false. Amanda left 'Hall Pass' due to a scheduling conflict."
Bynes announced earlier June she is quitting Hollywood, telling fans in a post on her Twitter page, "I don't love acting anymore, so I've stopped doing it." She further wrote, "I know 24 is a young age to retire but you heard it here first I've retired."
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role