Amanda Bynes NOT Kicked Out of 'Hall Pass'
Amanda Bynes' publicist has dismissed reports the recently retired actress was fired from new Farrelly brothers comedy "Hall Pass". The former child star was rumored to have been dropped from the upcoming film, starring Owen Wilson and Christina Applegate, because of bad behavior on-set.
But Bynes' representative insists a scheduling conflict was the real reason for the star's departure from the project. The spokesperson tells EOnline.com, "(The) reports are false. Amanda left 'Hall Pass' due to a scheduling conflict."
Bynes announced earlier June she is quitting Hollywood, telling fans in a post on her Twitter page, "I don't love acting anymore, so I've stopped doing it." She further wrote, "I know 24 is a young age to retire but you heard it here first I've retired."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son