Amanda Bynes NOT Kicked Out of 'Hall Pass'
Amanda Bynes' publicist has dismissed reports the recently retired actress was fired from new Farrelly brothers comedy "Hall Pass". The former child star was rumored to have been dropped from the upcoming film, starring Owen Wilson and Christina Applegate, because of bad behavior on-set.
But Bynes' representative insists a scheduling conflict was the real reason for the star's departure from the project. The spokesperson tells EOnline.com, "(The) reports are false. Amanda left 'Hall Pass' due to a scheduling conflict."
Bynes announced earlier June she is quitting Hollywood, telling fans in a post on her Twitter page, "I don't love acting anymore, so I've stopped doing it." She further wrote, "I know 24 is a young age to retire but you heard it here first I've retired."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video