George Michael Bought a Pad in Australia
George Michael is heading Down Under - the pop superstar has paid $4.5 million for a luxury home in Sydney. The "Faith" hitmaker was photographed enjoying the Australian sun in the coastal city in February while on tour, and is said to have fallen in love with the area.
According to Britain's The Sun newspaper, Michael enjoyed his time there so much, he's decided to split his time between London and Sydney, where he has invested in a beachfront property. The three-storey house boasts a swimming pool, glass walls and a huge terrace, reports the publication.
A source adds, "He loves Sydney and plans to split his time between here and London."
Meanwhile, sale agent Glenn Lee, of Raine and Horne Palm Beach, plays it coy, telling Confidential, "I would like to help you but I have signed a confidentiality clause in regards to this sale."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences