George Michael Bought a Pad in Australia
George Michael is heading Down Under - the pop superstar has paid $4.5 million for a luxury home in Sydney. The "Faith" hitmaker was photographed enjoying the Australian sun in the coastal city in February while on tour, and is said to have fallen in love with the area.
According to Britain's The Sun newspaper, Michael enjoyed his time there so much, he's decided to split his time between London and Sydney, where he has invested in a beachfront property. The three-storey house boasts a swimming pool, glass walls and a huge terrace, reports the publication.
A source adds, "He loves Sydney and plans to split his time between here and London."
Meanwhile, sale agent Glenn Lee, of Raine and Horne Palm Beach, plays it coy, telling Confidential, "I would like to help you but I have signed a confidentiality clause in regards to this sale."
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'