George Michael Bought a Pad in Australia
George Michael is heading Down Under - the pop superstar has paid $4.5 million for a luxury home in Sydney. The "Faith" hitmaker was photographed enjoying the Australian sun in the coastal city in February while on tour, and is said to have fallen in love with the area.
According to Britain's The Sun newspaper, Michael enjoyed his time there so much, he's decided to split his time between London and Sydney, where he has invested in a beachfront property. The three-storey house boasts a swimming pool, glass walls and a huge terrace, reports the publication.
A source adds, "He loves Sydney and plans to split his time between here and London."
Meanwhile, sale agent Glenn Lee, of Raine and Horne Palm Beach, plays it coy, telling Confidential, "I would like to help you but I have signed a confidentiality clause in regards to this sale."
More George Michael News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split