George Michael Bought a Pad in Australia
George Michael is heading Down Under - the pop superstar has paid $4.5 million for a luxury home in Sydney. The "Faith" hitmaker was photographed enjoying the Australian sun in the coastal city in February while on tour, and is said to have fallen in love with the area.
According to Britain's The Sun newspaper, Michael enjoyed his time there so much, he's decided to split his time between London and Sydney, where he has invested in a beachfront property. The three-storey house boasts a swimming pool, glass walls and a huge terrace, reports the publication.
A source adds, "He loves Sydney and plans to split his time between here and London."
Meanwhile, sale agent Glenn Lee, of Raine and Horne Palm Beach, plays it coy, telling Confidential, "I would like to help you but I have signed a confidentiality clause in regards to this sale."
More George Michael News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny