George Michael Bought a Pad in Australia
George Michael is heading Down Under - the pop superstar has paid $4.5 million for a luxury home in Sydney. The "Faith" hitmaker was photographed enjoying the Australian sun in the coastal city in February while on tour, and is said to have fallen in love with the area.
According to Britain's The Sun newspaper, Michael enjoyed his time there so much, he's decided to split his time between London and Sydney, where he has invested in a beachfront property. The three-storey house boasts a swimming pool, glass walls and a huge terrace, reports the publication.
A source adds, "He loves Sydney and plans to split his time between here and London."
Meanwhile, sale agent Glenn Lee, of Raine and Horne Palm Beach, plays it coy, telling Confidential, "I would like to help you but I have signed a confidentiality clause in regards to this sale."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal