Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Wild Thing Role
Charlie Sheen is game to reprise his Ricky 'Wild Thing' Vaughn character for a "Major League" sequel, according to the original film's writer/director. David S. Ward tells MovieHole.net he's in the middle of studio negotiations to revamp the baseball film franchise - and he's hoping to bring back the stars of the 1989 original.
He says, "We're actually talking about doing one right now. I've written, what I see, as Major League 3. We're putting that together as we speak. It's 20 years later, and Wild Thing comes out of retirement to work with this 19-year-old player. We've actually got three new characters in the new film. And if the new film is popular, they could carry the franchise on."
Ward is keen to bring Tom Berenger, Corbin Bernsen and Wesley Snipes back for the new Major League, and he's already got a nod from Sheen: "He's excited to do it, if and when it happens."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip