Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Wild Thing Role
Charlie Sheen is game to reprise his Ricky 'Wild Thing' Vaughn character for a "Major League" sequel, according to the original film's writer/director. David S. Ward tells MovieHole.net he's in the middle of studio negotiations to revamp the baseball film franchise - and he's hoping to bring back the stars of the 1989 original.
He says, "We're actually talking about doing one right now. I've written, what I see, as Major League 3. We're putting that together as we speak. It's 20 years later, and Wild Thing comes out of retirement to work with this 19-year-old player. We've actually got three new characters in the new film. And if the new film is popular, they could carry the franchise on."
Ward is keen to bring Tom Berenger, Corbin Bernsen and Wesley Snipes back for the new Major League, and he's already got a nod from Sheen: "He's excited to do it, if and when it happens."
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski