Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Wild Thing Role
Charlie Sheen is game to reprise his Ricky 'Wild Thing' Vaughn character for a "Major League" sequel, according to the original film's writer/director. David S. Ward tells MovieHole.net he's in the middle of studio negotiations to revamp the baseball film franchise - and he's hoping to bring back the stars of the 1989 original.
He says, "We're actually talking about doing one right now. I've written, what I see, as Major League 3. We're putting that together as we speak. It's 20 years later, and Wild Thing comes out of retirement to work with this 19-year-old player. We've actually got three new characters in the new film. And if the new film is popular, they could carry the franchise on."
Ward is keen to bring Tom Berenger, Corbin Bernsen and Wesley Snipes back for the new Major League, and he's already got a nod from Sheen: "He's excited to do it, if and when it happens."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed