Taylor Swift's Life Story Turned Into 25-Page Comic Book
Taylor Swift's life story has been turned into a 25-page comic book. The country sweetheart has been animated for "Fame: Taylor Swift", which chronicles her childhood and her rise to superstardom. The Bluewater productions comic also features her screen kiss with one-time boyfriend Taylor Lautner in "Valentine's Day" and her infamous 2009 MTV Video Music Awards stage encounter with rapper Kanye West.
The comic book is part of a series of graphic biographies featuring the stories of soccer star David Beckham, former U.S. First Lady Hillary Clinton, and Lady GaGa.
Her comic book aside, Taylor Swift is one of the many Nashville superstars on Nashville Rising: A Benefit Concert for Flood Recovery" on Tuesday night, June 22. On the concert, which is held to raise money to help floods' victims in the area, Swift said, "The flood definitely affected all of Nashville. You know, for me, the fact that there were members of my band that lost their homes really affected me, because those are my friends."
More Taylor Swift News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'