Taylor Swift's Life Story Turned Into 25-Page Comic Book
Taylor Swift's life story has been turned into a 25-page comic book. The country sweetheart has been animated for "Fame: Taylor Swift", which chronicles her childhood and her rise to superstardom. The Bluewater productions comic also features her screen kiss with one-time boyfriend Taylor Lautner in "Valentine's Day" and her infamous 2009 MTV Video Music Awards stage encounter with rapper Kanye West.
The comic book is part of a series of graphic biographies featuring the stories of soccer star David Beckham, former U.S. First Lady Hillary Clinton, and Lady GaGa.
Her comic book aside, Taylor Swift is one of the many Nashville superstars on Nashville Rising: A Benefit Concert for Flood Recovery" on Tuesday night, June 22. On the concert, which is held to raise money to help floods' victims in the area, Swift said, "The flood definitely affected all of Nashville. You know, for me, the fact that there were members of my band that lost their homes really affected me, because those are my friends."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7