Taylor Swift's Life Story Turned Into 25-Page Comic Book
Taylor Swift's life story has been turned into a 25-page comic book. The country sweetheart has been animated for "Fame: Taylor Swift", which chronicles her childhood and her rise to superstardom. The Bluewater productions comic also features her screen kiss with one-time boyfriend Taylor Lautner in "Valentine's Day" and her infamous 2009 MTV Video Music Awards stage encounter with rapper Kanye West.
The comic book is part of a series of graphic biographies featuring the stories of soccer star David Beckham, former U.S. First Lady Hillary Clinton, and Lady GaGa.
Her comic book aside, Taylor Swift is one of the many Nashville superstars on Nashville Rising: A Benefit Concert for Flood Recovery" on Tuesday night, June 22. On the concert, which is held to raise money to help floods' victims in the area, Swift said, "The flood definitely affected all of Nashville. You know, for me, the fact that there were members of my band that lost their homes really affected me, because those are my friends."
More Taylor Swift News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans