Taylor Swift's Life Story Turned Into 25-Page Comic Book
Taylor Swift's life story has been turned into a 25-page comic book. The country sweetheart has been animated for "Fame: Taylor Swift", which chronicles her childhood and her rise to superstardom. The Bluewater productions comic also features her screen kiss with one-time boyfriend Taylor Lautner in "Valentine's Day" and her infamous 2009 MTV Video Music Awards stage encounter with rapper Kanye West.
The comic book is part of a series of graphic biographies featuring the stories of soccer star David Beckham, former U.S. First Lady Hillary Clinton, and Lady GaGa.
Her comic book aside, Taylor Swift is one of the many Nashville superstars on Nashville Rising: A Benefit Concert for Flood Recovery" on Tuesday night, June 22. On the concert, which is held to raise money to help floods' victims in the area, Swift said, "The flood definitely affected all of Nashville. You know, for me, the fact that there were members of my band that lost their homes really affected me, because those are my friends."
More Taylor Swift News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival