Dakota Fanning 'Was So Starstruck' by Britney Spears
Dakota Fanning was thrilled to catch Britney Spears' Circus tour in 2009, insisting it was like reliving the time she bumped into the singer as a child. The "Twilight" movie series actress first moved to Los Angeles when she began working in commercials at the age of five, and she quickly became one of the biggest child stars in Hollywood.
Fanning had her first celebrity moment in a California store after moving to the state when she first met the "Toxic" superstar. She says, "I went to a Britney Spears concert with my best friend and her sister. I was so excited!"
"(She) was really the first famous person I met when I came to California. I met her in a store when I was six years old, and I was so starstruck by her and I just loved her so much. Getting to go to her Circus tour was like reliving (that)."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding