Dakota Fanning 'Was So Starstruck' by Britney Spears
Dakota Fanning was thrilled to catch Britney Spears' Circus tour in 2009, insisting it was like reliving the time she bumped into the singer as a child. The "Twilight" movie series actress first moved to Los Angeles when she began working in commercials at the age of five, and she quickly became one of the biggest child stars in Hollywood.
Fanning had her first celebrity moment in a California store after moving to the state when she first met the "Toxic" superstar. She says, "I went to a Britney Spears concert with my best friend and her sister. I was so excited!"
"(She) was really the first famous person I met when I came to California. I met her in a store when I was six years old, and I was so starstruck by her and I just loved her so much. Getting to go to her Circus tour was like reliving (that)."
More Dakota Fanning News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'