Dakota Fanning 'Was So Starstruck' by Britney Spears
Dakota Fanning was thrilled to catch Britney Spears' Circus tour in 2009, insisting it was like reliving the time she bumped into the singer as a child. The "Twilight" movie series actress first moved to Los Angeles when she began working in commercials at the age of five, and she quickly became one of the biggest child stars in Hollywood.
Fanning had her first celebrity moment in a California store after moving to the state when she first met the "Toxic" superstar. She says, "I went to a Britney Spears concert with my best friend and her sister. I was so excited!"
"(She) was really the first famous person I met when I came to California. I met her in a store when I was six years old, and I was so starstruck by her and I just loved her so much. Getting to go to her Circus tour was like reliving (that)."
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week