Dakota Fanning 'Was So Starstruck' by Britney Spears
Dakota Fanning was thrilled to catch Britney Spears' Circus tour in 2009, insisting it was like reliving the time she bumped into the singer as a child. The "Twilight" movie series actress first moved to Los Angeles when she began working in commercials at the age of five, and she quickly became one of the biggest child stars in Hollywood.
Fanning had her first celebrity moment in a California store after moving to the state when she first met the "Toxic" superstar. She says, "I went to a Britney Spears concert with my best friend and her sister. I was so excited!"
"(She) was really the first famous person I met when I came to California. I met her in a store when I was six years old, and I was so starstruck by her and I just loved her so much. Getting to go to her Circus tour was like reliving (that)."
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?