Dakota Fanning 'Was So Starstruck' by Britney Spears
Dakota Fanning was thrilled to catch Britney Spears' Circus tour in 2009, insisting it was like reliving the time she bumped into the singer as a child. The "Twilight" movie series actress first moved to Los Angeles when she began working in commercials at the age of five, and she quickly became one of the biggest child stars in Hollywood.
Fanning had her first celebrity moment in a California store after moving to the state when she first met the "Toxic" superstar. She says, "I went to a Britney Spears concert with my best friend and her sister. I was so excited!"
"(She) was really the first famous person I met when I came to California. I met her in a store when I was six years old, and I was so starstruck by her and I just loved her so much. Getting to go to her Circus tour was like reliving (that)."
More Dakota Fanning News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester