Ben Stiller Asks for Donations to Build School in Haiti
Ben Stiller has launched a new campaign to raise money for schools in Haiti. The "Meet the Fockers" star has linked up with internet giants Yahoo in a bid to raise $50,000 to build a temporary school in the earthquake-ravaged country.
Stiller posed for a photo at the Cannes Lions advertising festival in France, and convinced Yahoo chiefs to pledge $1 for every hit the photo gets online, up to $50,000. The photo can be found through Stiller's Twitter account, RedHourBen.
He tweeted on Tuesday, June 22, "Thanks for all the RTs - literally going to build a school with this. Well not literally but you know what I mean." In the photo, the actor teams up with Elisa Steele and Jeff Goodby who all wore yellow headbands.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video