Ben Stiller Asks for Donations to Build School in Haiti
Ben Stiller has launched a new campaign to raise money for schools in Haiti. The "Meet the Fockers" star has linked up with internet giants Yahoo in a bid to raise $50,000 to build a temporary school in the earthquake-ravaged country.
Stiller posed for a photo at the Cannes Lions advertising festival in France, and convinced Yahoo chiefs to pledge $1 for every hit the photo gets online, up to $50,000. The photo can be found through Stiller's Twitter account, RedHourBen.
He tweeted on Tuesday, June 22, "Thanks for all the RTs - literally going to build a school with this. Well not literally but you know what I mean." In the photo, the actor teams up with Elisa Steele and Jeff Goodby who all wore yellow headbands.
More Ben Stiller News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular