Ben Stiller Asks for Donations to Build School in Haiti
Ben Stiller has launched a new campaign to raise money for schools in Haiti. The "Meet the Fockers" star has linked up with internet giants Yahoo in a bid to raise $50,000 to build a temporary school in the earthquake-ravaged country.
Stiller posed for a photo at the Cannes Lions advertising festival in France, and convinced Yahoo chiefs to pledge $1 for every hit the photo gets online, up to $50,000. The photo can be found through Stiller's Twitter account, RedHourBen.
He tweeted on Tuesday, June 22, "Thanks for all the RTs - literally going to build a school with this. Well not literally but you know what I mean." In the photo, the actor teams up with Elisa Steele and Jeff Goodby who all wore yellow headbands.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says