Ben Stiller Asks for Donations to Build School in Haiti
Ben Stiller has launched a new campaign to raise money for schools in Haiti. The "Meet the Fockers" star has linked up with internet giants Yahoo in a bid to raise $50,000 to build a temporary school in the earthquake-ravaged country.
Stiller posed for a photo at the Cannes Lions advertising festival in France, and convinced Yahoo chiefs to pledge $1 for every hit the photo gets online, up to $50,000. The photo can be found through Stiller's Twitter account, RedHourBen.
He tweeted on Tuesday, June 22, "Thanks for all the RTs - literally going to build a school with this. Well not literally but you know what I mean." In the photo, the actor teams up with Elisa Steele and Jeff Goodby who all wore yellow headbands.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal