Ben Stiller Asks for Donations to Build School in Haiti
Ben Stiller has launched a new campaign to raise money for schools in Haiti. The "Meet the Fockers" star has linked up with internet giants Yahoo in a bid to raise $50,000 to build a temporary school in the earthquake-ravaged country.
Stiller posed for a photo at the Cannes Lions advertising festival in France, and convinced Yahoo chiefs to pledge $1 for every hit the photo gets online, up to $50,000. The photo can be found through Stiller's Twitter account, RedHourBen.
He tweeted on Tuesday, June 22, "Thanks for all the RTs - literally going to build a school with this. Well not literally but you know what I mean." In the photo, the actor teams up with Elisa Steele and Jeff Goodby who all wore yellow headbands.
More Ben Stiller News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'