Lady GaGa Terrified of Babies
Pop star Lady GaGa has no plans to settle down and start a family anytime soon - because she's "terrified" of babies. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has reportedly reunited with ex-boyfriend Matthew Williams after working together on her stage outfits, and the pair has been snapped out and about with Williams' baby son, who was born last year, but the 24 year old insists she's nowhere near ready to become a mother herself.
She tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm terrified of babies. I think, creatively, as a woman, you change once you give birth. I'm totally not ready for that." GaGa admits she has made big sacrifices in her personal life for her career - and sex is one of them. She adds, "Sex is certainly not, like, a priority at the moment."
The controversial singer appeared on the front cover of the magazine wearing a bra attached to riffles.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby