Lady GaGa Terrified of Babies
Pop star Lady GaGa has no plans to settle down and start a family anytime soon - because she's "terrified" of babies. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has reportedly reunited with ex-boyfriend Matthew Williams after working together on her stage outfits, and the pair has been snapped out and about with Williams' baby son, who was born last year, but the 24 year old insists she's nowhere near ready to become a mother herself.
She tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm terrified of babies. I think, creatively, as a woman, you change once you give birth. I'm totally not ready for that." GaGa admits she has made big sacrifices in her personal life for her career - and sex is one of them. She adds, "Sex is certainly not, like, a priority at the moment."
The controversial singer appeared on the front cover of the magazine wearing a bra attached to riffles.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen