Lady GaGa Terrified of Babies
Pop star Lady GaGa has no plans to settle down and start a family anytime soon - because she's "terrified" of babies. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has reportedly reunited with ex-boyfriend Matthew Williams after working together on her stage outfits, and the pair has been snapped out and about with Williams' baby son, who was born last year, but the 24 year old insists she's nowhere near ready to become a mother herself.
She tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm terrified of babies. I think, creatively, as a woman, you change once you give birth. I'm totally not ready for that." GaGa admits she has made big sacrifices in her personal life for her career - and sex is one of them. She adds, "Sex is certainly not, like, a priority at the moment."
The controversial singer appeared on the front cover of the magazine wearing a bra attached to riffles.
More Lady GaGa News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip