Lady GaGa Terrified of Babies
Pop star Lady GaGa has no plans to settle down and start a family anytime soon - because she's "terrified" of babies. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has reportedly reunited with ex-boyfriend Matthew Williams after working together on her stage outfits, and the pair has been snapped out and about with Williams' baby son, who was born last year, but the 24 year old insists she's nowhere near ready to become a mother herself.
She tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm terrified of babies. I think, creatively, as a woman, you change once you give birth. I'm totally not ready for that." GaGa admits she has made big sacrifices in her personal life for her career - and sex is one of them. She adds, "Sex is certainly not, like, a priority at the moment."
The controversial singer appeared on the front cover of the magazine wearing a bra attached to riffles.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones