Lady GaGa Terrified of Babies
Pop star Lady GaGa has no plans to settle down and start a family anytime soon - because she's "terrified" of babies. The "Poker Face" hitmaker has reportedly reunited with ex-boyfriend Matthew Williams after working together on her stage outfits, and the pair has been snapped out and about with Williams' baby son, who was born last year, but the 24 year old insists she's nowhere near ready to become a mother herself.
She tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I'm terrified of babies. I think, creatively, as a woman, you change once you give birth. I'm totally not ready for that." GaGa admits she has made big sacrifices in her personal life for her career - and sex is one of them. She adds, "Sex is certainly not, like, a priority at the moment."
The controversial singer appeared on the front cover of the magazine wearing a bra attached to riffles.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour