Brooks and Dunn Scrap Nashville Charity Gig Due to Illness
Veteran country stars Brooks & Dunn have canceled their performance at a star-studded benefit concert in Tennessee on Tuesday, June 22 and rescheduled two other shows due to illness. The duo was slated to play at the Nashville Rising charity gig, which was organized by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill to raise money for those affected by the recent flooding in the city.
Brooks & Dunn have cited "illness" for the cancellation, with Ronnie Dunn reportedly battling a sore throat. A post on the band's website, reads, "Due to illness Kix (Brooks) & Ronnie (Dunn) will not be appearing at the Nashville Rising benefit for flood relief in Nashville, Tennessee on June 22. The rest of the show will still go on as planned so please support the cause!"
The singers also postponed two gigs over the weekend in Virginia, moving the dates back to later in the summer. The Nashville Rising concert will take place at the city's Bridgestone Arena and feature performances from stars including Miley Cyrus, LeAnn Rimes and Taylor Swift.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!