Jason Ritter Hopes to Get Invited to America Ferrera's Wedding
Jason Ritter wants to watch his "The Dry Land" co-star America Ferrera get married - because he was one of the first friends she told about her engagement. The former "Ugly Betty" star accepted her partner Ryan Piers William's proposal shortly before the pair's planned trip to Iraq earlier this month to visit U.S. troops serving in the Middle East.
The newly-engaged pair was joined on the morale-boosting trip by Ritter, who helped the couple celebrate their happy news. And Ritter is hoping he'll be invited to watch the actress walk down the aisle.
Speaking at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, he tells WENN. "I haven't gotten an invitation yet but I think I will be (invited). Their engagement was really exciting. They did that right before we left to go to Iraq so we were all in New York and we got in the car to go to the plane together and America was showing us the ring. It's always a beautiful thing when people commit themselves to each other. They're both really beautiful people and I'm really excited about them; it's just fantastic."
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer