Jason Ritter Hopes to Get Invited to America Ferrera's Wedding
Jason Ritter wants to watch his "The Dry Land" co-star America Ferrera get married - because he was one of the first friends she told about her engagement. The former "Ugly Betty" star accepted her partner Ryan Piers William's proposal shortly before the pair's planned trip to Iraq earlier this month to visit U.S. troops serving in the Middle East.
The newly-engaged pair was joined on the morale-boosting trip by Ritter, who helped the couple celebrate their happy news. And Ritter is hoping he'll be invited to watch the actress walk down the aisle.
Speaking at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, he tells WENN. "I haven't gotten an invitation yet but I think I will be (invited). Their engagement was really exciting. They did that right before we left to go to Iraq so we were all in New York and we got in the car to go to the plane together and America was showing us the ring. It's always a beautiful thing when people commit themselves to each other. They're both really beautiful people and I'm really excited about them; it's just fantastic."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie