Jason Ritter Hopes to Get Invited to America Ferrera's Wedding
Jason Ritter wants to watch his "The Dry Land" co-star America Ferrera get married - because he was one of the first friends she told about her engagement. The former "Ugly Betty" star accepted her partner Ryan Piers William's proposal shortly before the pair's planned trip to Iraq earlier this month to visit U.S. troops serving in the Middle East.
The newly-engaged pair was joined on the morale-boosting trip by Ritter, who helped the couple celebrate their happy news. And Ritter is hoping he'll be invited to watch the actress walk down the aisle.
Speaking at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, he tells WENN. "I haven't gotten an invitation yet but I think I will be (invited). Their engagement was really exciting. They did that right before we left to go to Iraq so we were all in New York and we got in the car to go to the plane together and America was showing us the ring. It's always a beautiful thing when people commit themselves to each other. They're both really beautiful people and I'm really excited about them; it's just fantastic."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen