Simon Cowell NOT Splitting From Fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy
Simon Cowell's representative has dismissed rumors the reality TV judge has parted ways with his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy - following growing speculation of a split. The music mogul hasn't been seen in public with his partner for several weeks and he has appeared at a string of high profile events, including a recent outing to Britain's famed Ascot racecourse, without the make-up artist on his arm.
But Cowell's longtime spokesman, public relations guru Max Clifford, is adamant the couple hasn't broken up - they have just been parted by their hectic work schedules over the last two months. He tells Britain's Metro newspaper, "They'll be together again this week. She is flying over (to Britain). Although they have been apart, they have been speaking every day on the phone."
Back in early March, Simon Cowell confirmed his engagement with Mezhgan Hussainy during an interview in "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". When asked by the host whether or not he is engaged, the music mogul answered back then, "Are they true? Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kinda made a decision this year to make somebody happy." He further affirmed, "It's quite a big one, yes," when the host inquired about the engagement band.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper