'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Taping Hit With a 'Black Out'
Jimmy Kimmel's celebrity guests Seth Rogen, John Henson and Dierks Bentley were left in the dark during a taping of his U.S. talk show on Monday, June 21 - after a black out hit the TV studio. The stars were all lined up to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", but just an hour before the shoot was scheduled to begin, a power failure struck the Los Angeles building where the show is taped.
But resourceful host Kimmel refused to let the black out stop production, and used the webcam on his laptop computer to record the entire program, according to the show's publicist Chelsea Hettrick. Hettrick admits the celebrity guests were "going with what happened", with Bentley changing his planned performance to play an acoustic set with his band.
The episode will air in America on Wednesday, June 23.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'