'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Taping Hit With a 'Black Out'
Jimmy Kimmel's celebrity guests Seth Rogen, John Henson and Dierks Bentley were left in the dark during a taping of his U.S. talk show on Monday, June 21 - after a black out hit the TV studio. The stars were all lined up to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", but just an hour before the shoot was scheduled to begin, a power failure struck the Los Angeles building where the show is taped.
But resourceful host Kimmel refused to let the black out stop production, and used the webcam on his laptop computer to record the entire program, according to the show's publicist Chelsea Hettrick. Hettrick admits the celebrity guests were "going with what happened", with Bentley changing his planned performance to play an acoustic set with his band.
The episode will air in America on Wednesday, June 23.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show