'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Taping Hit With a 'Black Out'
Jimmy Kimmel's celebrity guests Seth Rogen, John Henson and Dierks Bentley were left in the dark during a taping of his U.S. talk show on Monday, June 21 - after a black out hit the TV studio. The stars were all lined up to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", but just an hour before the shoot was scheduled to begin, a power failure struck the Los Angeles building where the show is taped.
But resourceful host Kimmel refused to let the black out stop production, and used the webcam on his laptop computer to record the entire program, according to the show's publicist Chelsea Hettrick. Hettrick admits the celebrity guests were "going with what happened", with Bentley changing his planned performance to play an acoustic set with his band.
The episode will air in America on Wednesday, June 23.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video