'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Taping Hit With a 'Black Out'
Jimmy Kimmel's celebrity guests Seth Rogen, John Henson and Dierks Bentley were left in the dark during a taping of his U.S. talk show on Monday, June 21 - after a black out hit the TV studio. The stars were all lined up to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", but just an hour before the shoot was scheduled to begin, a power failure struck the Los Angeles building where the show is taped.
But resourceful host Kimmel refused to let the black out stop production, and used the webcam on his laptop computer to record the entire program, according to the show's publicist Chelsea Hettrick. Hettrick admits the celebrity guests were "going with what happened", with Bentley changing his planned performance to play an acoustic set with his band.
The episode will air in America on Wednesday, June 23.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week