'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Taping Hit With a 'Black Out'
Jimmy Kimmel's celebrity guests Seth Rogen, John Henson and Dierks Bentley were left in the dark during a taping of his U.S. talk show on Monday, June 21 - after a black out hit the TV studio. The stars were all lined up to appear on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", but just an hour before the shoot was scheduled to begin, a power failure struck the Los Angeles building where the show is taped.
But resourceful host Kimmel refused to let the black out stop production, and used the webcam on his laptop computer to record the entire program, according to the show's publicist Chelsea Hettrick. Hettrick admits the celebrity guests were "going with what happened", with Bentley changing his planned performance to play an acoustic set with his band.
The episode will air in America on Wednesday, June 23.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby