Cyndi Lauper Brewing New Reality Show
Pop star Cyndi Lauper is inviting cameras into her New York home to document her family life for a new reality TV show. The "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" hitmaker has teamed up with acclaimed "Survivor" producer Mark Burnett for the untitled new project.
Lauper will appear alongside her husband of 19 years, actor David Thornton, and their 12-year-old son Declyn in what the star describes as "the comedy of our lives", reports the New York Daily News.
It will be the singer's second reality show this year - she recently competed against the likes of Sharon Osbourne and Bret Michaels for the title of "The Celebrity Apprentice". Poison rocker Michaels won the crown last month.
Lauper is also releasing a new album this year called "Memphis Blues". Containing blues music, the album is to hit U.S. stores on Tuesday, June 22.
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot