Cyndi Lauper Brewing New Reality Show
Pop star Cyndi Lauper is inviting cameras into her New York home to document her family life for a new reality TV show. The "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" hitmaker has teamed up with acclaimed "Survivor" producer Mark Burnett for the untitled new project.
Lauper will appear alongside her husband of 19 years, actor David Thornton, and their 12-year-old son Declyn in what the star describes as "the comedy of our lives", reports the New York Daily News.
It will be the singer's second reality show this year - she recently competed against the likes of Sharon Osbourne and Bret Michaels for the title of "The Celebrity Apprentice". Poison rocker Michaels won the crown last month.
Lauper is also releasing a new album this year called "Memphis Blues". Containing blues music, the album is to hit U.S. stores on Tuesday, June 22.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab