Cyndi Lauper Brewing New Reality Show
Pop star Cyndi Lauper is inviting cameras into her New York home to document her family life for a new reality TV show. The "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" hitmaker has teamed up with acclaimed "Survivor" producer Mark Burnett for the untitled new project.
Lauper will appear alongside her husband of 19 years, actor David Thornton, and their 12-year-old son Declyn in what the star describes as "the comedy of our lives", reports the New York Daily News.
It will be the singer's second reality show this year - she recently competed against the likes of Sharon Osbourne and Bret Michaels for the title of "The Celebrity Apprentice". Poison rocker Michaels won the crown last month.
Lauper is also releasing a new album this year called "Memphis Blues". Containing blues music, the album is to hit U.S. stores on Tuesday, June 22.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance