Cyndi Lauper Brewing New Reality Show
Pop star Cyndi Lauper is inviting cameras into her New York home to document her family life for a new reality TV show. The "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" hitmaker has teamed up with acclaimed "Survivor" producer Mark Burnett for the untitled new project.
Lauper will appear alongside her husband of 19 years, actor David Thornton, and their 12-year-old son Declyn in what the star describes as "the comedy of our lives", reports the New York Daily News.
It will be the singer's second reality show this year - she recently competed against the likes of Sharon Osbourne and Bret Michaels for the title of "The Celebrity Apprentice". Poison rocker Michaels won the crown last month.
Lauper is also releasing a new album this year called "Memphis Blues". Containing blues music, the album is to hit U.S. stores on Tuesday, June 22.
More Cyndi Lauper News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns