Cyndi Lauper Brewing New Reality Show
Pop star Cyndi Lauper is inviting cameras into her New York home to document her family life for a new reality TV show. The "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" hitmaker has teamed up with acclaimed "Survivor" producer Mark Burnett for the untitled new project.
Lauper will appear alongside her husband of 19 years, actor David Thornton, and their 12-year-old son Declyn in what the star describes as "the comedy of our lives", reports the New York Daily News.
It will be the singer's second reality show this year - she recently competed against the likes of Sharon Osbourne and Bret Michaels for the title of "The Celebrity Apprentice". Poison rocker Michaels won the crown last month.
Lauper is also releasing a new album this year called "Memphis Blues". Containing blues music, the album is to hit U.S. stores on Tuesday, June 22.
More Cyndi Lauper News
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap