Sia Backs Out of Retiring Plan
Australian singer Sia Furler is having second thoughts about quitting music after discovering a thyroid condition is to blame for her constantly feeling sluggish and lazy. The singer vowed to quit music following the June release of her fourth record, "We Are Born", insisting she was tired of life in the spotlight and wanted a "normal job".
But the star, who has collaborated with artists including Christina Aguilera, Zero 7 and Beck, is reconsidering her plans for the future after learning an underactive thyroid has caused her to lose the motivation to make new records. She tells New York Magazine, "It's a relief. I realized I'm not lazy and I'm a nice person. Maybe, I'm not mental!"
Sia will be coming to the States as part of Lilith Fair Festival on August 8 in Atlanta, Georgia and the rest of the dates.
More Sia Furler News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer