Sia Backs Out of Retiring Plan
Australian singer Sia Furler is having second thoughts about quitting music after discovering a thyroid condition is to blame for her constantly feeling sluggish and lazy. The singer vowed to quit music following the June release of her fourth record, "We Are Born", insisting she was tired of life in the spotlight and wanted a "normal job".
But the star, who has collaborated with artists including Christina Aguilera, Zero 7 and Beck, is reconsidering her plans for the future after learning an underactive thyroid has caused her to lose the motivation to make new records. She tells New York Magazine, "It's a relief. I realized I'm not lazy and I'm a nice person. Maybe, I'm not mental!"
Sia will be coming to the States as part of Lilith Fair Festival on August 8 in Atlanta, Georgia and the rest of the dates.
More Sia Furler News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs