Sia Backs Out of Retiring Plan
Australian singer Sia Furler is having second thoughts about quitting music after discovering a thyroid condition is to blame for her constantly feeling sluggish and lazy. The singer vowed to quit music following the June release of her fourth record, "We Are Born", insisting she was tired of life in the spotlight and wanted a "normal job".
But the star, who has collaborated with artists including Christina Aguilera, Zero 7 and Beck, is reconsidering her plans for the future after learning an underactive thyroid has caused her to lose the motivation to make new records. She tells New York Magazine, "It's a relief. I realized I'm not lazy and I'm a nice person. Maybe, I'm not mental!"
Sia will be coming to the States as part of Lilith Fair Festival on August 8 in Atlanta, Georgia and the rest of the dates.
More Sia Furler News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby