Sia Backs Out of Retiring Plan
Australian singer Sia Furler is having second thoughts about quitting music after discovering a thyroid condition is to blame for her constantly feeling sluggish and lazy. The singer vowed to quit music following the June release of her fourth record, "We Are Born", insisting she was tired of life in the spotlight and wanted a "normal job".
But the star, who has collaborated with artists including Christina Aguilera, Zero 7 and Beck, is reconsidering her plans for the future after learning an underactive thyroid has caused her to lose the motivation to make new records. She tells New York Magazine, "It's a relief. I realized I'm not lazy and I'm a nice person. Maybe, I'm not mental!"
Sia will be coming to the States as part of Lilith Fair Festival on August 8 in Atlanta, Georgia and the rest of the dates.
More Sia Furler News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series