Sia Backs Out of Retiring Plan
Australian singer Sia Furler is having second thoughts about quitting music after discovering a thyroid condition is to blame for her constantly feeling sluggish and lazy. The singer vowed to quit music following the June release of her fourth record, "We Are Born", insisting she was tired of life in the spotlight and wanted a "normal job".
But the star, who has collaborated with artists including Christina Aguilera, Zero 7 and Beck, is reconsidering her plans for the future after learning an underactive thyroid has caused her to lose the motivation to make new records. She tells New York Magazine, "It's a relief. I realized I'm not lazy and I'm a nice person. Maybe, I'm not mental!"
Sia will be coming to the States as part of Lilith Fair Festival on August 8 in Atlanta, Georgia and the rest of the dates.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up