Jeremy London Prevents Brother and Mom From Talking to Press
Lawyers representing actor Jeremy London have served cease and desist letters to his mother and his twin brother Jason to stop them talking about his alleged kidnapping ordeal. The former "Party of Five" star, 37, claims he was taken hostage by a group of men in California last week after they offered to help him change a tyre on his car.
He insists he was held at gunpoint and forced to drive the men around Palm Springs. London also alleges he was forced to "purchase alcohol and use illicit drugs". Brandon Adams, 26, has since been charged with kidnapping, robbery, possession of stolen property, vehicle theft and carjacking.
The actor's attorneys have now filed notices against his mother, Debbie Nielsen, and his brother Jason - as well as his brother's girlfriend - after they talked to the press about the star's alleged drug problems.
According to TMZ.com, London's wife Melissa claims the actor is worried his family will ruin a potential court case by talking to the press. The website reports that London's brother Jason accepted the cease and desist letters on Saturday, June 19 on behalf of his mother and girlfriend.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger