Jeremy London Prevents Brother and Mom From Talking to Press
Lawyers representing actor Jeremy London have served cease and desist letters to his mother and his twin brother Jason to stop them talking about his alleged kidnapping ordeal. The former "Party of Five" star, 37, claims he was taken hostage by a group of men in California last week after they offered to help him change a tyre on his car.
He insists he was held at gunpoint and forced to drive the men around Palm Springs. London also alleges he was forced to "purchase alcohol and use illicit drugs". Brandon Adams, 26, has since been charged with kidnapping, robbery, possession of stolen property, vehicle theft and carjacking.
The actor's attorneys have now filed notices against his mother, Debbie Nielsen, and his brother Jason - as well as his brother's girlfriend - after they talked to the press about the star's alleged drug problems.
According to TMZ.com, London's wife Melissa claims the actor is worried his family will ruin a potential court case by talking to the press. The website reports that London's brother Jason accepted the cease and desist letters on Saturday, June 19 on behalf of his mother and girlfriend.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media