Russell Brand Wants Relapse in 'The Simpsons' Cameo
Teetotal Russell Brand is considering an alcoholic relapse on TV - he wants his cartoon cameo on longrunning animated hit "The Simpsons" to be a drunken affair. The British funnyman is open about his past battles with booze and drugs, which spiraled into heroin addiction before sobered up in 2002.
But the star insists he'd love to have a "relapse" with Homer Simpson and his hard-drinking pal Barney when his yellow alter-ego appears on the show later this year. He tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "It's true I'm going to be on The Simpsons. I was having an amazing birthday party... and then my agent says, 'Oh, The Simpsons want you in an episode'."
"Once you've gone yellow, you've made it. My ideal show would be where I have a cartoon relapse with Barney and Homer and get smashed out of my mind with them."
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes