Russell Brand Wants Relapse in 'The Simpsons' Cameo
Teetotal Russell Brand is considering an alcoholic relapse on TV - he wants his cartoon cameo on longrunning animated hit "The Simpsons" to be a drunken affair. The British funnyman is open about his past battles with booze and drugs, which spiraled into heroin addiction before sobered up in 2002.
But the star insists he'd love to have a "relapse" with Homer Simpson and his hard-drinking pal Barney when his yellow alter-ego appears on the show later this year. He tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "It's true I'm going to be on The Simpsons. I was having an amazing birthday party... and then my agent says, 'Oh, The Simpsons want you in an episode'."
"Once you've gone yellow, you've made it. My ideal show would be where I have a cartoon relapse with Barney and Homer and get smashed out of my mind with them."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce