Russell Brand Wants Relapse in 'The Simpsons' Cameo
Teetotal Russell Brand is considering an alcoholic relapse on TV - he wants his cartoon cameo on longrunning animated hit "The Simpsons" to be a drunken affair. The British funnyman is open about his past battles with booze and drugs, which spiraled into heroin addiction before sobered up in 2002.
But the star insists he'd love to have a "relapse" with Homer Simpson and his hard-drinking pal Barney when his yellow alter-ego appears on the show later this year. He tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "It's true I'm going to be on The Simpsons. I was having an amazing birthday party... and then my agent says, 'Oh, The Simpsons want you in an episode'."
"Once you've gone yellow, you've made it. My ideal show would be where I have a cartoon relapse with Barney and Homer and get smashed out of my mind with them."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy