Sarah Harding Tames Herself Down by Gardening
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding has swapped the London party scene for her garden - she's started growing her own vegetables at her country home. The British singer is renowned for her wild social life and was once a regular on the British capital's club scene, even investing in her very own London nightspot with her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane last year.
But the pop star has decided to turn her back on boozing in search of the simple life at her retreat in Buckinghamshire, England - transforming herself into a keen gardener. She says, "I've really got into gardening and I've been growing my own veggies (vegetables)."
"I've bought these barrels and I grow organic fruit and veg in them. Garlic, onions, lettuce, carrots, strawberries, raspberries, the lot. I still come to London quit a bit for work, but I like the space and serenity I get in my garden."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs