Sarah Harding Tames Herself Down by Gardening
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding has swapped the London party scene for her garden - she's started growing her own vegetables at her country home. The British singer is renowned for her wild social life and was once a regular on the British capital's club scene, even investing in her very own London nightspot with her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane last year.
But the pop star has decided to turn her back on boozing in search of the simple life at her retreat in Buckinghamshire, England - transforming herself into a keen gardener. She says, "I've really got into gardening and I've been growing my own veggies (vegetables)."
"I've bought these barrels and I grow organic fruit and veg in them. Garlic, onions, lettuce, carrots, strawberries, raspberries, the lot. I still come to London quit a bit for work, but I like the space and serenity I get in my garden."
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch