Sarah Harding Tames Herself Down by Gardening
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding has swapped the London party scene for her garden - she's started growing her own vegetables at her country home. The British singer is renowned for her wild social life and was once a regular on the British capital's club scene, even investing in her very own London nightspot with her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane last year.
But the pop star has decided to turn her back on boozing in search of the simple life at her retreat in Buckinghamshire, England - transforming herself into a keen gardener. She says, "I've really got into gardening and I've been growing my own veggies (vegetables)."
"I've bought these barrels and I grow organic fruit and veg in them. Garlic, onions, lettuce, carrots, strawberries, raspberries, the lot. I still come to London quit a bit for work, but I like the space and serenity I get in my garden."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign