Sarah Harding Tames Herself Down by Gardening
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding has swapped the London party scene for her garden - she's started growing her own vegetables at her country home. The British singer is renowned for her wild social life and was once a regular on the British capital's club scene, even investing in her very own London nightspot with her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane last year.
But the pop star has decided to turn her back on boozing in search of the simple life at her retreat in Buckinghamshire, England - transforming herself into a keen gardener. She says, "I've really got into gardening and I've been growing my own veggies (vegetables)."
"I've bought these barrels and I grow organic fruit and veg in them. Garlic, onions, lettuce, carrots, strawberries, raspberries, the lot. I still come to London quit a bit for work, but I like the space and serenity I get in my garden."
- Skrillex Could Prove How He Created Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' Amid Lawsuit
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!