Sarah Harding Tames Herself Down by Gardening
Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding has swapped the London party scene for her garden - she's started growing her own vegetables at her country home. The British singer is renowned for her wild social life and was once a regular on the British capital's club scene, even investing in her very own London nightspot with her DJ boyfriend Tom Crane last year.
But the pop star has decided to turn her back on boozing in search of the simple life at her retreat in Buckinghamshire, England - transforming herself into a keen gardener. She says, "I've really got into gardening and I've been growing my own veggies (vegetables)."
"I've bought these barrels and I grow organic fruit and veg in them. Garlic, onions, lettuce, carrots, strawberries, raspberries, the lot. I still come to London quit a bit for work, but I like the space and serenity I get in my garden."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order