Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Will Wed in Spring 2011
Country music stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert will wed in spring 2011. The couple became engaged in May and they are already well underway with their wedding plans after turning to professionals for help.
Lambert tells People, "We are both so busy that we have people helping us with the plans. I am just trying to enjoy being engaged. It's kind of a magical time." And the stars, who have been dating for five years, are refusing to wait around to become man and wife - they're planning the ceremony for 2011 because they can't bear to be apart from one another.
Shelton says, "We've been together long enough to know that we're more miserable apart than we are together. I think we're meant to be together, so we're just going to do something about it - finally!"
More Blake Shelton News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding