Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Will Wed in Spring 2011
Country music stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert will wed in spring 2011. The couple became engaged in May and they are already well underway with their wedding plans after turning to professionals for help.
Lambert tells People, "We are both so busy that we have people helping us with the plans. I am just trying to enjoy being engaged. It's kind of a magical time." And the stars, who have been dating for five years, are refusing to wait around to become man and wife - they're planning the ceremony for 2011 because they can't bear to be apart from one another.
Shelton says, "We've been together long enough to know that we're more miserable apart than we are together. I think we're meant to be together, so we're just going to do something about it - finally!"
More Blake Shelton News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son