Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Will Wed in Spring 2011
Country music stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert will wed in spring 2011. The couple became engaged in May and they are already well underway with their wedding plans after turning to professionals for help.
Lambert tells People, "We are both so busy that we have people helping us with the plans. I am just trying to enjoy being engaged. It's kind of a magical time." And the stars, who have been dating for five years, are refusing to wait around to become man and wife - they're planning the ceremony for 2011 because they can't bear to be apart from one another.
Shelton says, "We've been together long enough to know that we're more miserable apart than we are together. I think we're meant to be together, so we're just going to do something about it - finally!"
More Blake Shelton News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police