Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Will Wed in Spring 2011
Country music stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert will wed in spring 2011. The couple became engaged in May and they are already well underway with their wedding plans after turning to professionals for help.
Lambert tells People, "We are both so busy that we have people helping us with the plans. I am just trying to enjoy being engaged. It's kind of a magical time." And the stars, who have been dating for five years, are refusing to wait around to become man and wife - they're planning the ceremony for 2011 because they can't bear to be apart from one another.
Shelton says, "We've been together long enough to know that we're more miserable apart than we are together. I think we're meant to be together, so we're just going to do something about it - finally!"
More Blake Shelton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences