Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Will Wed in Spring 2011
Country music stars Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert will wed in spring 2011. The couple became engaged in May and they are already well underway with their wedding plans after turning to professionals for help.
Lambert tells People, "We are both so busy that we have people helping us with the plans. I am just trying to enjoy being engaged. It's kind of a magical time." And the stars, who have been dating for five years, are refusing to wait around to become man and wife - they're planning the ceremony for 2011 because they can't bear to be apart from one another.
Shelton says, "We've been together long enough to know that we're more miserable apart than we are together. I think we're meant to be together, so we're just going to do something about it - finally!"
More Blake Shelton News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!