Madonna Plans to Give New York Home a Major Revamp
Pop superstar Madonna is planning to give her New York townhouse a major revamp by splashing out $1.7 million on renovations, including her own private gym. The "Material Girl" recently purchased a $32 million property in Manhattan's Upper East Side and she has filed applications with city authorities for building permits to add another floor to the lavish home.
The paperwork details Madonna's plans to gut the existing bed and bathrooms and create a new master suite on the third floor with a walk in closet, while she wants to have a hair salon and luggage room across the hall, reports the New York Post.
If all goes to plan, the finished product will boast 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms, complete with a wine cellar and playroom for her son Rocco and adopted kids David and Mercy. Madonna is also mother to teenage daughter Lourdes.
More Madonna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance