Madonna Plans to Give New York Home a Major Revamp
Pop superstar Madonna is planning to give her New York townhouse a major revamp by splashing out $1.7 million on renovations, including her own private gym. The "Material Girl" recently purchased a $32 million property in Manhattan's Upper East Side and she has filed applications with city authorities for building permits to add another floor to the lavish home.
The paperwork details Madonna's plans to gut the existing bed and bathrooms and create a new master suite on the third floor with a walk in closet, while she wants to have a hair salon and luggage room across the hall, reports the New York Post.
If all goes to plan, the finished product will boast 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms, complete with a wine cellar and playroom for her son Rocco and adopted kids David and Mercy. Madonna is also mother to teenage daughter Lourdes.
More Madonna News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money