Madonna Plans to Give New York Home a Major Revamp
Pop superstar Madonna is planning to give her New York townhouse a major revamp by splashing out $1.7 million on renovations, including her own private gym. The "Material Girl" recently purchased a $32 million property in Manhattan's Upper East Side and she has filed applications with city authorities for building permits to add another floor to the lavish home.
The paperwork details Madonna's plans to gut the existing bed and bathrooms and create a new master suite on the third floor with a walk in closet, while she wants to have a hair salon and luggage room across the hall, reports the New York Post.
If all goes to plan, the finished product will boast 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms, complete with a wine cellar and playroom for her son Rocco and adopted kids David and Mercy. Madonna is also mother to teenage daughter Lourdes.
More Madonna News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'