Madonna Plans to Give New York Home a Major Revamp
Pop superstar Madonna is planning to give her New York townhouse a major revamp by splashing out $1.7 million on renovations, including her own private gym. The "Material Girl" recently purchased a $32 million property in Manhattan's Upper East Side and she has filed applications with city authorities for building permits to add another floor to the lavish home.
The paperwork details Madonna's plans to gut the existing bed and bathrooms and create a new master suite on the third floor with a walk in closet, while she wants to have a hair salon and luggage room across the hall, reports the New York Post.
If all goes to plan, the finished product will boast 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms, complete with a wine cellar and playroom for her son Rocco and adopted kids David and Mercy. Madonna is also mother to teenage daughter Lourdes.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album