Madonna Plans to Give New York Home a Major Revamp
Pop superstar Madonna is planning to give her New York townhouse a major revamp by splashing out $1.7 million on renovations, including her own private gym. The "Material Girl" recently purchased a $32 million property in Manhattan's Upper East Side and she has filed applications with city authorities for building permits to add another floor to the lavish home.
The paperwork details Madonna's plans to gut the existing bed and bathrooms and create a new master suite on the third floor with a walk in closet, while she wants to have a hair salon and luggage room across the hall, reports the New York Post.
If all goes to plan, the finished product will boast 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms, complete with a wine cellar and playroom for her son Rocco and adopted kids David and Mercy. Madonna is also mother to teenage daughter Lourdes.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked