Dannii Minogue Signs $1.5 million Deal With Dance Label
Pregnant pop star Dannii Minogue is setting her sights on the music charts again after signing a new recording contract. Kylie Minogue's younger sister, who is due to welcome her first child next month, has not released any new music since 2007 - the year she joined the judging panel of Simon Cowell's TV talent contest "The X Factor".
But the 37 year old is now said to have inked a $1.5 million deal with executives at dance label Ministry of Sound, with plans for a new single by the end of the year - after she and her rugby boyfriend Kris Smith become first-time parents.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Dannii is thrilled about the deal." Minogue, who has previously racked up 12 number one singles on the U.K. Dance Charts, will reportedly film her efforts to relaunch her pop career for a reality TV series.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof