Dannii Minogue Signs $1.5 million Deal With Dance Label
Pregnant pop star Dannii Minogue is setting her sights on the music charts again after signing a new recording contract. Kylie Minogue's younger sister, who is due to welcome her first child next month, has not released any new music since 2007 - the year she joined the judging panel of Simon Cowell's TV talent contest "The X Factor".
But the 37 year old is now said to have inked a $1.5 million deal with executives at dance label Ministry of Sound, with plans for a new single by the end of the year - after she and her rugby boyfriend Kris Smith become first-time parents.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Dannii is thrilled about the deal." Minogue, who has previously racked up 12 number one singles on the U.K. Dance Charts, will reportedly film her efforts to relaunch her pop career for a reality TV series.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures