Dannii Minogue Signs $1.5 million Deal With Dance Label
Pregnant pop star Dannii Minogue is setting her sights on the music charts again after signing a new recording contract. Kylie Minogue's younger sister, who is due to welcome her first child next month, has not released any new music since 2007 - the year she joined the judging panel of Simon Cowell's TV talent contest "The X Factor".
But the 37 year old is now said to have inked a $1.5 million deal with executives at dance label Ministry of Sound, with plans for a new single by the end of the year - after she and her rugby boyfriend Kris Smith become first-time parents.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Dannii is thrilled about the deal." Minogue, who has previously racked up 12 number one singles on the U.K. Dance Charts, will reportedly film her efforts to relaunch her pop career for a reality TV series.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split