Dannii Minogue Signs $1.5 million Deal With Dance Label
Pregnant pop star Dannii Minogue is setting her sights on the music charts again after signing a new recording contract. Kylie Minogue's younger sister, who is due to welcome her first child next month, has not released any new music since 2007 - the year she joined the judging panel of Simon Cowell's TV talent contest "The X Factor".
But the 37 year old is now said to have inked a $1.5 million deal with executives at dance label Ministry of Sound, with plans for a new single by the end of the year - after she and her rugby boyfriend Kris Smith become first-time parents.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Dannii is thrilled about the deal." Minogue, who has previously racked up 12 number one singles on the U.K. Dance Charts, will reportedly film her efforts to relaunch her pop career for a reality TV series.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'