Dannii Minogue Signs $1.5 million Deal With Dance Label
Pregnant pop star Dannii Minogue is setting her sights on the music charts again after signing a new recording contract. Kylie Minogue's younger sister, who is due to welcome her first child next month, has not released any new music since 2007 - the year she joined the judging panel of Simon Cowell's TV talent contest "The X Factor".
But the 37 year old is now said to have inked a $1.5 million deal with executives at dance label Ministry of Sound, with plans for a new single by the end of the year - after she and her rugby boyfriend Kris Smith become first-time parents.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Dannii is thrilled about the deal." Minogue, who has previously racked up 12 number one singles on the U.K. Dance Charts, will reportedly film her efforts to relaunch her pop career for a reality TV series.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story