LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet's Divorce Finalized
Country singer/actress LeAnn Rimes is officially single - her divorce from dancer Dean Sheremet was finalized on Saturday, June 19. The star split from Sheremet last year after seven years as man and wife when Rimes was caught on camera kissing her TV movie co-star Eddie Cibrian.
Rimes and Sheremet subsequently filed for divorce, while Cibrian broke up with his wife, Brandi Glanville, so the stars could be together. And Rimes can now put her failed marriage firmly behind her - a judge signed off on the divorce petition at the weekend. The former couple reached a split settlement in December, 2009.
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian met on the set of TV movie "Northern Lights". They later fell in love although back at that time, both LeAnn and Eddie were married to their respective spouses.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub