LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet's Divorce Finalized
Country singer/actress LeAnn Rimes is officially single - her divorce from dancer Dean Sheremet was finalized on Saturday, June 19. The star split from Sheremet last year after seven years as man and wife when Rimes was caught on camera kissing her TV movie co-star Eddie Cibrian.
Rimes and Sheremet subsequently filed for divorce, while Cibrian broke up with his wife, Brandi Glanville, so the stars could be together. And Rimes can now put her failed marriage firmly behind her - a judge signed off on the divorce petition at the weekend. The former couple reached a split settlement in December, 2009.
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian met on the set of TV movie "Northern Lights". They later fell in love although back at that time, both LeAnn and Eddie were married to their respective spouses.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'