LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet's Divorce Finalized
Country singer/actress LeAnn Rimes is officially single - her divorce from dancer Dean Sheremet was finalized on Saturday, June 19. The star split from Sheremet last year after seven years as man and wife when Rimes was caught on camera kissing her TV movie co-star Eddie Cibrian.
Rimes and Sheremet subsequently filed for divorce, while Cibrian broke up with his wife, Brandi Glanville, so the stars could be together. And Rimes can now put her failed marriage firmly behind her - a judge signed off on the divorce petition at the weekend. The former couple reached a split settlement in December, 2009.
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian met on the set of TV movie "Northern Lights". They later fell in love although back at that time, both LeAnn and Eddie were married to their respective spouses.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'