LeAnn Rimes and Dean Sheremet's Divorce Finalized
Country singer/actress LeAnn Rimes is officially single - her divorce from dancer Dean Sheremet was finalized on Saturday, June 19. The star split from Sheremet last year after seven years as man and wife when Rimes was caught on camera kissing her TV movie co-star Eddie Cibrian.
Rimes and Sheremet subsequently filed for divorce, while Cibrian broke up with his wife, Brandi Glanville, so the stars could be together. And Rimes can now put her failed marriage firmly behind her - a judge signed off on the divorce petition at the weekend. The former couple reached a split settlement in December, 2009.
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian met on the set of TV movie "Northern Lights". They later fell in love although back at that time, both LeAnn and Eddie were married to their respective spouses.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation