Rod Stewart Auctions Off Concert Tickets for Bette Midler's Charity
Fans can bid for the chance to meet Rod Stewart before his sold-out upcoming gig at London's O2 Arena at an auction held by Bette Midler's charity. The "Maggie May" rocker has offered up two tickets to the show on July 28, as well as the chance to meet him before he steps out on stage, for the sale to benefit the New York Restoration Project.
The project, which was founded by actress/singer Bette Midler, helps create and restore green spaces in the Big Apple. The auction will be held online at www.charityfolks.com.
Rod Stewart, who has has received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is known for having the largest concert crowd ever, with 3.5 million fans in attendance while performing at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro for the 1994 New Year's Eve celebrations.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?