Rod Stewart Auctions Off Concert Tickets for Bette Midler's Charity
Fans can bid for the chance to meet Rod Stewart before his sold-out upcoming gig at London's O2 Arena at an auction held by Bette Midler's charity. The "Maggie May" rocker has offered up two tickets to the show on July 28, as well as the chance to meet him before he steps out on stage, for the sale to benefit the New York Restoration Project.
The project, which was founded by actress/singer Bette Midler, helps create and restore green spaces in the Big Apple. The auction will be held online at www.charityfolks.com.
Rod Stewart, who has has received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is known for having the largest concert crowd ever, with 3.5 million fans in attendance while performing at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro for the 1994 New Year's Eve celebrations.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa