Rod Stewart Auctions Off Concert Tickets for Bette Midler's Charity
Fans can bid for the chance to meet Rod Stewart before his sold-out upcoming gig at London's O2 Arena at an auction held by Bette Midler's charity. The "Maggie May" rocker has offered up two tickets to the show on July 28, as well as the chance to meet him before he steps out on stage, for the sale to benefit the New York Restoration Project.
The project, which was founded by actress/singer Bette Midler, helps create and restore green spaces in the Big Apple. The auction will be held online at www.charityfolks.com.
Rod Stewart, who has has received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is known for having the largest concert crowd ever, with 3.5 million fans in attendance while performing at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro for the 1994 New Year's Eve celebrations.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose