Rod Stewart Auctions Off Concert Tickets for Bette Midler's Charity
Fans can bid for the chance to meet Rod Stewart before his sold-out upcoming gig at London's O2 Arena at an auction held by Bette Midler's charity. The "Maggie May" rocker has offered up two tickets to the show on July 28, as well as the chance to meet him before he steps out on stage, for the sale to benefit the New York Restoration Project.
The project, which was founded by actress/singer Bette Midler, helps create and restore green spaces in the Big Apple. The auction will be held online at www.charityfolks.com.
Rod Stewart, who has has received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is known for having the largest concert crowd ever, with 3.5 million fans in attendance while performing at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro for the 1994 New Year's Eve celebrations.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds