Rod Stewart Auctions Off Concert Tickets for Bette Midler's Charity
Fans can bid for the chance to meet Rod Stewart before his sold-out upcoming gig at London's O2 Arena at an auction held by Bette Midler's charity. The "Maggie May" rocker has offered up two tickets to the show on July 28, as well as the chance to meet him before he steps out on stage, for the sale to benefit the New York Restoration Project.
The project, which was founded by actress/singer Bette Midler, helps create and restore green spaces in the Big Apple. The auction will be held online at www.charityfolks.com.
Rod Stewart, who has has received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, is known for having the largest concert crowd ever, with 3.5 million fans in attendance while performing at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro for the 1994 New Year's Eve celebrations.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent