Heather Mills Eyes Paralympic Skiing Gold
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has announced plans to try out for Britain's Paralympic skiing team. The former glamor model, who lost a leg in a motorcycle accident in 1993, is training hard to enter the 2014 Winter Paralympic Games in Russia as a downhill skier.
Mills previously proved her athleticism by taking part in U.K. figure skating TV series "Dancing On Ice" and she is now determined to win gold in the tournament for athletes with physical disabilities. She says, "I've been skiing for many years and I'm much better at that than ice skating, so I'm training hard to try to get on the British Paralympic downhill team."
"If I manage to compete, it would be phenomenal - very inspiring for all the kids that I counsel. They didn't believe they could do anything and they are now trying ice skating and rollerblading and biking and swimming, which is wonderful... Having loved sport my whole life, competing in a Paralympics would be a dream come true."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana