Heather Mills Eyes Paralympic Skiing Gold
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has announced plans to try out for Britain's Paralympic skiing team. The former glamor model, who lost a leg in a motorcycle accident in 1993, is training hard to enter the 2014 Winter Paralympic Games in Russia as a downhill skier.
Mills previously proved her athleticism by taking part in U.K. figure skating TV series "Dancing On Ice" and she is now determined to win gold in the tournament for athletes with physical disabilities. She says, "I've been skiing for many years and I'm much better at that than ice skating, so I'm training hard to try to get on the British Paralympic downhill team."
"If I manage to compete, it would be phenomenal - very inspiring for all the kids that I counsel. They didn't believe they could do anything and they are now trying ice skating and rollerblading and biking and swimming, which is wonderful... Having loved sport my whole life, competing in a Paralympics would be a dream come true."
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch