Heather Mills Eyes Paralympic Skiing Gold
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has announced plans to try out for Britain's Paralympic skiing team. The former glamor model, who lost a leg in a motorcycle accident in 1993, is training hard to enter the 2014 Winter Paralympic Games in Russia as a downhill skier.
Mills previously proved her athleticism by taking part in U.K. figure skating TV series "Dancing On Ice" and she is now determined to win gold in the tournament for athletes with physical disabilities. She says, "I've been skiing for many years and I'm much better at that than ice skating, so I'm training hard to try to get on the British Paralympic downhill team."
"If I manage to compete, it would be phenomenal - very inspiring for all the kids that I counsel. They didn't believe they could do anything and they are now trying ice skating and rollerblading and biking and swimming, which is wonderful... Having loved sport my whole life, competing in a Paralympics would be a dream come true."
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson