Heather Mills Eyes Paralympic Skiing Gold
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills has announced plans to try out for Britain's Paralympic skiing team. The former glamor model, who lost a leg in a motorcycle accident in 1993, is training hard to enter the 2014 Winter Paralympic Games in Russia as a downhill skier.
Mills previously proved her athleticism by taking part in U.K. figure skating TV series "Dancing On Ice" and she is now determined to win gold in the tournament for athletes with physical disabilities. She says, "I've been skiing for many years and I'm much better at that than ice skating, so I'm training hard to try to get on the British Paralympic downhill team."
"If I manage to compete, it would be phenomenal - very inspiring for all the kids that I counsel. They didn't believe they could do anything and they are now trying ice skating and rollerblading and biking and swimming, which is wonderful... Having loved sport my whole life, competing in a Paralympics would be a dream come true."
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series