Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe Allegedly Rekindle Romance
"Doctor Who" star Matt Smith has rekindled his love affair with British model Daisy Lowe after whisking her away for a romantic vacation in Italy. The British actor was said to have called off his relationship with Gavin Rossdale's daughter in May - just weeks after going public as a couple at the Coachella music festival in California in April.
But the pair proved to be loved up once more as they jetted off to the island of Capri on Thursday, June 17 for a sunshine break together. They were spotted kissing and frolicking in the sea and Smith was later photographed lying on top of Lowe as she relaxed on a sun lounger, before they shared ice cream in a nearby cafe.
Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe had been dating for about three months before they ended it in May.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics