Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe Allegedly Rekindle Romance
"Doctor Who" star Matt Smith has rekindled his love affair with British model Daisy Lowe after whisking her away for a romantic vacation in Italy. The British actor was said to have called off his relationship with Gavin Rossdale's daughter in May - just weeks after going public as a couple at the Coachella music festival in California in April.
But the pair proved to be loved up once more as they jetted off to the island of Capri on Thursday, June 17 for a sunshine break together. They were spotted kissing and frolicking in the sea and Smith was later photographed lying on top of Lowe as she relaxed on a sun lounger, before they shared ice cream in a nearby cafe.
Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe had been dating for about three months before they ended it in May.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why