Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe Allegedly Rekindle Romance
"Doctor Who" star Matt Smith has rekindled his love affair with British model Daisy Lowe after whisking her away for a romantic vacation in Italy. The British actor was said to have called off his relationship with Gavin Rossdale's daughter in May - just weeks after going public as a couple at the Coachella music festival in California in April.
But the pair proved to be loved up once more as they jetted off to the island of Capri on Thursday, June 17 for a sunshine break together. They were spotted kissing and frolicking in the sea and Smith was later photographed lying on top of Lowe as she relaxed on a sun lounger, before they shared ice cream in a nearby cafe.
Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe had been dating for about three months before they ended it in May.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'