Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe Allegedly Rekindle Romance
"Doctor Who" star Matt Smith has rekindled his love affair with British model Daisy Lowe after whisking her away for a romantic vacation in Italy. The British actor was said to have called off his relationship with Gavin Rossdale's daughter in May - just weeks after going public as a couple at the Coachella music festival in California in April.
But the pair proved to be loved up once more as they jetted off to the island of Capri on Thursday, June 17 for a sunshine break together. They were spotted kissing and frolicking in the sea and Smith was later photographed lying on top of Lowe as she relaxed on a sun lounger, before they shared ice cream in a nearby cafe.
Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe had been dating for about three months before they ended it in May.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed