Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe Allegedly Rekindle Romance
"Doctor Who" star Matt Smith has rekindled his love affair with British model Daisy Lowe after whisking her away for a romantic vacation in Italy. The British actor was said to have called off his relationship with Gavin Rossdale's daughter in May - just weeks after going public as a couple at the Coachella music festival in California in April.
But the pair proved to be loved up once more as they jetted off to the island of Capri on Thursday, June 17 for a sunshine break together. They were spotted kissing and frolicking in the sea and Smith was later photographed lying on top of Lowe as she relaxed on a sun lounger, before they shared ice cream in a nearby cafe.
Matt Smith and Daisy Lowe had been dating for about three months before they ended it in May.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage