Jude Law Voted Hottest Dad in Films
Jude Law has been voted the hottest dad in Hollywood - seeing off competition from Will Smith and even Darth Vader. The British actor, who has four children and a step-son in real life, came atop a survey by LoveFilm to find the "hottest film father" for his role as dad-of-two Graham Simpkins in "The Holiday".
Will Smith came in second for his role as a dad in heart-warming drama "The Pursuit of Happyness", in which he starred alongside his real-life son Jaden Smith. Bizarrely, "Star Wars" villain Darth Vader came in at number three as Luke Skywalker's estranged dad, while childless George Clooney earned a place in the poll for his part in "One Fine Day" at number four.
LoveFilm editor Helen Cowley says, "While he may have a reputation for being a ladies' man, Jude Law has proven he is a good father both on and off the screen and he sets pulses racing as the hottest film father we've ever seen. We were slightly surprised to see Lovefilm members vote Darth so highly on this list but clearly the dark side works for him."
Other stars to make the top 10 include Liam Neeson, Sir Sean Connery, Bruce Willis and Patrick Dempsey.
More Jude Law News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer