Jude Law Voted Hottest Dad in Films
Jude Law has been voted the hottest dad in Hollywood - seeing off competition from Will Smith and even Darth Vader. The British actor, who has four children and a step-son in real life, came atop a survey by LoveFilm to find the "hottest film father" for his role as dad-of-two Graham Simpkins in "The Holiday".
Will Smith came in second for his role as a dad in heart-warming drama "The Pursuit of Happyness", in which he starred alongside his real-life son Jaden Smith. Bizarrely, "Star Wars" villain Darth Vader came in at number three as Luke Skywalker's estranged dad, while childless George Clooney earned a place in the poll for his part in "One Fine Day" at number four.
LoveFilm editor Helen Cowley says, "While he may have a reputation for being a ladies' man, Jude Law has proven he is a good father both on and off the screen and he sets pulses racing as the hottest film father we've ever seen. We were slightly surprised to see Lovefilm members vote Darth so highly on this list but clearly the dark side works for him."
Other stars to make the top 10 include Liam Neeson, Sir Sean Connery, Bruce Willis and Patrick Dempsey.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'