Michael Jackson's Mom Releasing a Tome
Michael Jackson's mother Katherine is preparing to release a book in memory of her tragic son as the world prepares to remember the superstar a year after his death. Katherine Jackson, who inherited 40 per cent of her son's estate and was named the guardian of his three children, will release the picture book on Monday, June 21, according to Showbiz411.com.
The tome will be entitled "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives", in reference to the Jackson 5 song of the same name. The musical family matriarch reportedly discussed the book at length with the singer's former business partner Marc Schaffel last week. A source tells Showbiz411, "She's very proud of the book."
The release will coincide with the first anniversary of Jackson's death on June 25.
More Michael Jackson News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park