Michael Jackson's Mom Releasing a Tome
Michael Jackson's mother Katherine is preparing to release a book in memory of her tragic son as the world prepares to remember the superstar a year after his death. Katherine Jackson, who inherited 40 per cent of her son's estate and was named the guardian of his three children, will release the picture book on Monday, June 21, according to Showbiz411.com.
The tome will be entitled "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives", in reference to the Jackson 5 song of the same name. The musical family matriarch reportedly discussed the book at length with the singer's former business partner Marc Schaffel last week. A source tells Showbiz411, "She's very proud of the book."
The release will coincide with the first anniversary of Jackson's death on June 25.
More Michael Jackson News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video