Michael Jackson's Mom Releasing a Tome
Michael Jackson's mother Katherine is preparing to release a book in memory of her tragic son as the world prepares to remember the superstar a year after his death. Katherine Jackson, who inherited 40 per cent of her son's estate and was named the guardian of his three children, will release the picture book on Monday, June 21, according to Showbiz411.com.
The tome will be entitled "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives", in reference to the Jackson 5 song of the same name. The musical family matriarch reportedly discussed the book at length with the singer's former business partner Marc Schaffel last week. A source tells Showbiz411, "She's very proud of the book."
The release will coincide with the first anniversary of Jackson's death on June 25.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist