Michael Jackson's Mom Releasing a Tome
Michael Jackson's mother Katherine is preparing to release a book in memory of her tragic son as the world prepares to remember the superstar a year after his death. Katherine Jackson, who inherited 40 per cent of her son's estate and was named the guardian of his three children, will release the picture book on Monday, June 21, according to Showbiz411.com.
The tome will be entitled "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives", in reference to the Jackson 5 song of the same name. The musical family matriarch reportedly discussed the book at length with the singer's former business partner Marc Schaffel last week. A source tells Showbiz411, "She's very proud of the book."
The release will coincide with the first anniversary of Jackson's death on June 25.
More Michael Jackson News
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump