Michael Jackson's Mom Releasing a Tome
Michael Jackson's mother Katherine is preparing to release a book in memory of her tragic son as the world prepares to remember the superstar a year after his death. Katherine Jackson, who inherited 40 per cent of her son's estate and was named the guardian of his three children, will release the picture book on Monday, June 21, according to Showbiz411.com.
The tome will be entitled "Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives", in reference to the Jackson 5 song of the same name. The musical family matriarch reportedly discussed the book at length with the singer's former business partner Marc Schaffel last week. A source tells Showbiz411, "She's very proud of the book."
The release will coincide with the first anniversary of Jackson's death on June 25.
More Michael Jackson News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says