P. Diddy Reveals His Supreme Team's New Name
P. Diddy has been forced to change the name of his new rap supergroup after discovering another act was already performing under the moniker Supreme Team. The rap mogul has recruited Busta Rhymes, Rick Ross, Red Cafe and DJ Khaled to his new band, taking inspiration for the name from infamous New York drug kingpin Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff.
But Diddy has had a change of heart over what to call the group after finding out the Supreme Team was already in use. In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "Due to another group owning the name supreme team in efforts not to hurt their business we have decided to change our name to the #DREAMTEAM."
The hip-hop collective has yet to announce plans to record together in the studio.
More P. Diddy News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special