P. Diddy Reveals His Supreme Team's New Name
P. Diddy has been forced to change the name of his new rap supergroup after discovering another act was already performing under the moniker Supreme Team. The rap mogul has recruited Busta Rhymes, Rick Ross, Red Cafe and DJ Khaled to his new band, taking inspiration for the name from infamous New York drug kingpin Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff.
But Diddy has had a change of heart over what to call the group after finding out the Supreme Team was already in use. In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "Due to another group owning the name supreme team in efforts not to hurt their business we have decided to change our name to the #DREAMTEAM."
The hip-hop collective has yet to announce plans to record together in the studio.
More P. Diddy News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World