P. Diddy Reveals His Supreme Team's New Name
P. Diddy has been forced to change the name of his new rap supergroup after discovering another act was already performing under the moniker Supreme Team. The rap mogul has recruited Busta Rhymes, Rick Ross, Red Cafe and DJ Khaled to his new band, taking inspiration for the name from infamous New York drug kingpin Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff.
But Diddy has had a change of heart over what to call the group after finding out the Supreme Team was already in use. In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "Due to another group owning the name supreme team in efforts not to hurt their business we have decided to change our name to the #DREAMTEAM."
The hip-hop collective has yet to announce plans to record together in the studio.
More P. Diddy News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'