P. Diddy Reveals His Supreme Team's New Name
P. Diddy has been forced to change the name of his new rap supergroup after discovering another act was already performing under the moniker Supreme Team. The rap mogul has recruited Busta Rhymes, Rick Ross, Red Cafe and DJ Khaled to his new band, taking inspiration for the name from infamous New York drug kingpin Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff.
But Diddy has had a change of heart over what to call the group after finding out the Supreme Team was already in use. In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "Due to another group owning the name supreme team in efforts not to hurt their business we have decided to change our name to the #DREAMTEAM."
The hip-hop collective has yet to announce plans to record together in the studio.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'