P. Diddy Reveals His Supreme Team's New Name
P. Diddy has been forced to change the name of his new rap supergroup after discovering another act was already performing under the moniker Supreme Team. The rap mogul has recruited Busta Rhymes, Rick Ross, Red Cafe and DJ Khaled to his new band, taking inspiration for the name from infamous New York drug kingpin Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff.
But Diddy has had a change of heart over what to call the group after finding out the Supreme Team was already in use. In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, "Due to another group owning the name supreme team in efforts not to hurt their business we have decided to change our name to the #DREAMTEAM."
The hip-hop collective has yet to announce plans to record together in the studio.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet