'Harry Potter' Stars Help to Officially Open the Film Theme Park
"Harry Potter" stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson delighted fans in Orlando, Florida on Friday, June 18 when they helped to officially open the movie theme park to the public. Thousands of Potter devotees flocked to Universal Orlando to be one of the first few people through the gates of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which brings author J.K. Rowling's boy wizard tales to life.
Bill Davis, president of Universal Orlando Resort, says, "We have brought to life a cultural phenomenon that has captured the hearts and minds of millions of people around the world." And Radcliffe is impressed by the extent of work Warner Bros. bosses have put in to make sure the theme park atmosphere and its rides remain true to the details in the books.
He says, "What Universal Orlando has done with 'Harry Potter' is really, really fantastic. We're all kind of very grateful that the next part of the 'Harry Potter' legacy has been so well-done and so well-made." Other castmembers present for the grand opening included Tom Felton, Michael Gambon, Bonnie Wright and Matthew Lewis.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift