Daniel Radcliffe Dreams of Landing 'Glee' Role
Daniel Radcliffe is desperate to land a role in hit TV show "Glee" so he can show off his newly-acquired singing and dancing skills. The "Harry Potter" star has signed up to appear in a production of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" on Broadway in 2011, and he's been busy preparing for the role by taking dance classes and vocal lessons.
Radcliffe admits he dreams of joining the cast of "Glee", but he might need some more practice first. He tells Access Hollywood, "Yes, absolutely (I want a role in Glee)... Of course... it's an amazing show and I (would) obviously be honored to be asked. But, I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. They've got standards like ('Glee' star) Kristin Chenoweth."
Prior to appearing on the Broadway play, Radcliffe will be seen reprising his role of Harry Potter in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which will be unleashed in the U.S. on November 19. The second part which is titled "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will follow later on July 15, 2011.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri