Daniel Radcliffe Dreams of Landing 'Glee' Role
Daniel Radcliffe is desperate to land a role in hit TV show "Glee" so he can show off his newly-acquired singing and dancing skills. The "Harry Potter" star has signed up to appear in a production of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" on Broadway in 2011, and he's been busy preparing for the role by taking dance classes and vocal lessons.
Radcliffe admits he dreams of joining the cast of "Glee", but he might need some more practice first. He tells Access Hollywood, "Yes, absolutely (I want a role in Glee)... Of course... it's an amazing show and I (would) obviously be honored to be asked. But, I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. They've got standards like ('Glee' star) Kristin Chenoweth."
Prior to appearing on the Broadway play, Radcliffe will be seen reprising his role of Harry Potter in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which will be unleashed in the U.S. on November 19. The second part which is titled "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will follow later on July 15, 2011.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video