Man Saved Kate Winslet From Embarrassing Situation
Kate Winslet was saved from an embarrassing banking experience on Thursday, June 17 morning, when a kindly customer stepped in to help the star cash her change after the teller refused to serve her.
The "Titanic" star visited a New York branch of Chase bank with her two children to hand in their loose coins in exchange for dollar bills. But after realizing the Oscar-winner did not hold an account at the branch, the bank clerk refused to process the transaction.
However, Winslet was saved from dragging the bucket of change home when a Chase customer offered to swap the coins for notes. According to the New York Daily News, the generous patron was stunned when Winslet removed her sunglasses to thank him. A bank source tells the publication, "(He asked) 'Are You Kate Winslet?' Winslet smiled and nodded."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding