Man Saved Kate Winslet From Embarrassing Situation
Kate Winslet was saved from an embarrassing banking experience on Thursday, June 17 morning, when a kindly customer stepped in to help the star cash her change after the teller refused to serve her.
The "Titanic" star visited a New York branch of Chase bank with her two children to hand in their loose coins in exchange for dollar bills. But after realizing the Oscar-winner did not hold an account at the branch, the bank clerk refused to process the transaction.
However, Winslet was saved from dragging the bucket of change home when a Chase customer offered to swap the coins for notes. According to the New York Daily News, the generous patron was stunned when Winslet removed her sunglasses to thank him. A bank source tells the publication, "(He asked) 'Are You Kate Winslet?' Winslet smiled and nodded."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'