Man Saved Kate Winslet From Embarrassing Situation
Kate Winslet was saved from an embarrassing banking experience on Thursday, June 17 morning, when a kindly customer stepped in to help the star cash her change after the teller refused to serve her.
The "Titanic" star visited a New York branch of Chase bank with her two children to hand in their loose coins in exchange for dollar bills. But after realizing the Oscar-winner did not hold an account at the branch, the bank clerk refused to process the transaction.
However, Winslet was saved from dragging the bucket of change home when a Chase customer offered to swap the coins for notes. According to the New York Daily News, the generous patron was stunned when Winslet removed her sunglasses to thank him. A bank source tells the publication, "(He asked) 'Are You Kate Winslet?' Winslet smiled and nodded."
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'