Emma Watson Hosted a 'Harry Potter' Farewell Dinner
Emma Watson threw a dinner party for her "Harry Potter" co-stars during the last week of filming - to mark the end of the franchise and reminisce about their time on-set. Watson, along with Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, has spent over a decade working on the film adaptations of J.K. Rowling's books and the cast filmed their last scenes for the final movie in London this month.
And Watson ensured they bid farewell to one another in style by throwing a lavish bash at her U.K. home, according to actor James Phelps - who plays Fred Weasley. He tells People.com, "The last week of filming Emma had a dinner at her place, and we spoke about the best moments of filming. Our secret crushes on set - all kinds of random questions. But all the answers to these questions will stay in that room!"
Emma Watson herself admitted that wrapping up the filming was devastating. "I feel like someone is dying," Emma said at the National Movie Awards in London. "This kind of love and recognition is just incredible. It is also really emotional for me. I am proud."
More Emma Watson News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?