Emma Watson Hosted a 'Harry Potter' Farewell Dinner
Emma Watson threw a dinner party for her "Harry Potter" co-stars during the last week of filming - to mark the end of the franchise and reminisce about their time on-set. Watson, along with Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, has spent over a decade working on the film adaptations of J.K. Rowling's books and the cast filmed their last scenes for the final movie in London this month.
And Watson ensured they bid farewell to one another in style by throwing a lavish bash at her U.K. home, according to actor James Phelps - who plays Fred Weasley. He tells People.com, "The last week of filming Emma had a dinner at her place, and we spoke about the best moments of filming. Our secret crushes on set - all kinds of random questions. But all the answers to these questions will stay in that room!"
Emma Watson herself admitted that wrapping up the filming was devastating. "I feel like someone is dying," Emma said at the National Movie Awards in London. "This kind of love and recognition is just incredible. It is also really emotional for me. I am proud."
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?