Emma Watson Hosted a 'Harry Potter' Farewell Dinner
Emma Watson threw a dinner party for her "Harry Potter" co-stars during the last week of filming - to mark the end of the franchise and reminisce about their time on-set. Watson, along with Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, has spent over a decade working on the film adaptations of J.K. Rowling's books and the cast filmed their last scenes for the final movie in London this month.
And Watson ensured they bid farewell to one another in style by throwing a lavish bash at her U.K. home, according to actor James Phelps - who plays Fred Weasley. He tells People.com, "The last week of filming Emma had a dinner at her place, and we spoke about the best moments of filming. Our secret crushes on set - all kinds of random questions. But all the answers to these questions will stay in that room!"
Emma Watson herself admitted that wrapping up the filming was devastating. "I feel like someone is dying," Emma said at the National Movie Awards in London. "This kind of love and recognition is just incredible. It is also really emotional for me. I am proud."
More Emma Watson News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date