Kristen Stewart Gives a Nod to Replacing Angelina Jolie
Kristen Stewart has fueled reports she is to replace Angelina Jolie in a "Wanted (2008)" sequel - insisting she would "definitely" accept the role as long as the movie is as "good" as the original. The "Twilight" actress is the favorite to take over from the Oscar-winner as the follow-up's female lead opposite James McAvoy, after Jolie ruled out a return to the assassin action drama.
Stewart admits she is excited by the prospect of stepping into Jolie's role - but only if the script meets her expectations. She tells MTV.com, "(I would) definitely (take the role), as long as it was good and I mean, it's really exciting to see (that as an opportunity). Wanted was a great movie. James McAvoy makes that movie different from most other action movies because he's a real guy - you're so with him."
"I feel like most action movies don't have that. So if it had that, definitely. But I wouldn't just want to be in a mindless blow-up movie. I'm not into it."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked