Kristen Stewart Gives a Nod to Replacing Angelina Jolie
Kristen Stewart has fueled reports she is to replace Angelina Jolie in a "Wanted (2008)" sequel - insisting she would "definitely" accept the role as long as the movie is as "good" as the original. The "Twilight" actress is the favorite to take over from the Oscar-winner as the follow-up's female lead opposite James McAvoy, after Jolie ruled out a return to the assassin action drama.
Stewart admits she is excited by the prospect of stepping into Jolie's role - but only if the script meets her expectations. She tells MTV.com, "(I would) definitely (take the role), as long as it was good and I mean, it's really exciting to see (that as an opportunity). Wanted was a great movie. James McAvoy makes that movie different from most other action movies because he's a real guy - you're so with him."
"I feel like most action movies don't have that. So if it had that, definitely. But I wouldn't just want to be in a mindless blow-up movie. I'm not into it."
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them