Kristen Stewart Gives a Nod to Replacing Angelina Jolie
Kristen Stewart has fueled reports she is to replace Angelina Jolie in a "Wanted (2008)" sequel - insisting she would "definitely" accept the role as long as the movie is as "good" as the original. The "Twilight" actress is the favorite to take over from the Oscar-winner as the follow-up's female lead opposite James McAvoy, after Jolie ruled out a return to the assassin action drama.
Stewart admits she is excited by the prospect of stepping into Jolie's role - but only if the script meets her expectations. She tells MTV.com, "(I would) definitely (take the role), as long as it was good and I mean, it's really exciting to see (that as an opportunity). Wanted was a great movie. James McAvoy makes that movie different from most other action movies because he's a real guy - you're so with him."
"I feel like most action movies don't have that. So if it had that, definitely. But I wouldn't just want to be in a mindless blow-up movie. I'm not into it."
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2