P. Diddy Offers to Take Lower Salary to Judge on 'American Idol'
Sean "Diddy" Combs has issued a fresh plea to "American Idol" bosses to hire him as a replacement for Simon Cowell - he's offered to take a five per cent pay cut on the music mogul's massive salary. The hip-hop star has previously insisted he is the perfect choice to take over from the outspoken Brit, now he has quit his role on the show's judging panel to bring his U.K. talent show "The X Factor" Stateside.
And P. Diddy is now talking money, revealing he would gladly accept a reduced pay packet to join the series. He tells Britain's GMTV, "As a matter of fact I have a new negotiation, I would take a five per cent cut on what he was getting. He was on something like $34 million, and that's peanuts."
Previously, P. Diddy said he hasn't given up his dream to own a soccer club. "If the right situation comes my way and it's appealing and we can make the right splash and most importantly build the right team and win... I'm into winning and if it's the right situation then I'm open to it," he said.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes