P. Diddy Offers to Take Lower Salary to Judge on 'American Idol'
Sean "Diddy" Combs has issued a fresh plea to "American Idol" bosses to hire him as a replacement for Simon Cowell - he's offered to take a five per cent pay cut on the music mogul's massive salary. The hip-hop star has previously insisted he is the perfect choice to take over from the outspoken Brit, now he has quit his role on the show's judging panel to bring his U.K. talent show "The X Factor" Stateside.
And P. Diddy is now talking money, revealing he would gladly accept a reduced pay packet to join the series. He tells Britain's GMTV, "As a matter of fact I have a new negotiation, I would take a five per cent cut on what he was getting. He was on something like $34 million, and that's peanuts."
Previously, P. Diddy said he hasn't given up his dream to own a soccer club. "If the right situation comes my way and it's appealing and we can make the right splash and most importantly build the right team and win... I'm into winning and if it's the right situation then I'm open to it," he said.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March